This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i think in the coming seasons the accinets should deasecnd

i think in the coming seasons the accinets should deasecnd what about you?

R.I.P Carson.

Originally posted by nemisis
    That would be like a huge step backwards for them. Not going to happen, and personally, I wouldn't really want to see it. If they're going to do any good for us against the Ori, I say they step in fully ascended.
    sigpic
    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

then the ori would kill us all if the ancients deascended cause no ancients left to protect us from them

Comment

I think we need to see a few old Allies as well as the Ancients in the seasons to come. Nox, Asgard, Tok'ra, Furlings...hello...we need to see an alliance of the four races...

Now that would be good. We see the Ascended Ancient Alliance representative and the leaders of the other three.

Uh-oh that's it I have got too many ideas in my head now.

I think the Ori would have a weapon that would make the Ancients descend...I hope not...but you just never know...

Comment

on that alliance idea, i say a few ancient de ascend, then the furlings, asgard, ancients, nox, tauri, jaffa, and tok'ra make a new "galactic united nations"

of course the jaffa and tok're would have to work one or 2 things out, but besides that...

Spoiler:
          just incase no one knows, i beleive it was said that the furlings are going to be reveiled in s10

sig made courtesy of M2W

Comment

Sweet. (About the thing mentioned in the Spoilers)

A new alliance would be cool but the question that we have to ask is would it be strong enough???

Comment

Originally posted by Allestian
              I think we need to see a few old Allies as well as the Ancients in the seasons to come. Nox, Asgard, Tok'ra, Furlings...hello...we need to see an alliance of the four races...

Now that would be good. We see the Ascended Ancient Alliance representative and the leaders of the other three.

Uh-oh that's it I have got too many ideas in my head now.

I think the Ori would have a weapon that would make the Ancients descend...I hope not...but you just never know...
              If/when a movie ever happens, I sure hope that a meeting of the 4 great races happens. It would be pretty cool that they get back together and then at the end of the show, they present Jack with the honor that the Tau'ri have become the 5th race.

Say hello to my little friend!!

Comment

Originally posted by mburrows
                on that alliance idea, i say a few ancient de ascend, then the furlings, asgard, ancients, nox, tauri, jaffa, and tok'ra make a new "galactic united nations"

of course the jaffa and tok're would have to work one or 2 things out, but besides that...

Spoiler:
                just incase no one knows, i beleive it was said that the furlings are going to be reveiled in s10
                I think a more plausable idea is that they would find a isolated Ancient colony who decided to hide and live peacefully.
                Matthew
                Shields at full. Ready main rail guns. Ready all missile batteries.

Comment

If that would happen would Jack make one of his famous speeches???

Jack: I was asked to make a speech on behalf of the...Tau'ri...so I thought I'd do a great one but Daniel is standing in for me...

Comment

I think the accinets would wrathus porthus and loona the Onion into deep space.

Seriously Nemesis... stop making 12394789485347024232 threads about next season and just WAIT FOR IT TO COME.

Comment

Could happen! will make it interesting but has to end as the season finale with a man coming out of the corner of the room and says hello, i am an ancient!
                      I HATE SY-FY

Comment

the starter of this thread is truely an idiot. what use would they be if the ancients decended. yes we HAVE TO be helped by the acended sooner or later, the ori would become to much of a threat to them but not by decending, possibly some will organize, contact us, meet us on a planet and help us construct ships while others shield their helping to the others if it was unsanctioned.

i too wanna see the working of the ancient alliance
                        Their white flags are no match to our guns!!

Comment

Hear! Hear!

Bring out the Furlings. Bring back the Tok'ra! We're lacking on the Asgard front...and where have the Nox been???

Comment

Originally posted by nemisis
                            Where did you learn to spell?

Spoiler:
                            I think with Daniel becoming a Prior, the only way Daniel will become normal again is with Ancient intervention. Maybe through someone other than Oma, Maybe Skara, who is also an ancient now, and was close to Daniel and Shar'e.
                            Subspace Energy Technology Thread
                            http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...68#post8685268

Comment

Cool idea.

Comment

Working...
                              X