• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No Man's Land - Episodic Photography [5 HQs]

Just follow the direct link to the gallery

8 Episode Stills

View Gallery
    Last edited by Andreas; 02 June 2006, 04:02 AM.

Judging by the pictures I'd say Sheppard somehow gets onto the Hive, frees Ronan and Rodney, and they somehow disable both hives. Auto Destruct takes them both out in Hyperspace and somehow they get away? Lol I don't know but I bet it will be something like that.
    www.theamericanright.com

A website by the people, for the people.

Comment

Looks like we're going to have to bring back the "Beckett/Chair Ship" thread!

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Hell yeah! It's about time we got some episodic photos.

Best Stargate quote:
        Sheppard: (yells to McKay) Canadian football is a joke! Celine Dion is overrated! Zelenka is smarter than you are!
        Green is your friend.

Comment

Rodney's eating...a SALAD??!!

That's it, season three has officially jumped the shark.

Comment

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure
            Looks like we're going to have to bring back the "Beckett/Chair Ship" thread!
            I don't get it.

Best Stargate quote:
            Sheppard: (yells to McKay) Canadian football is a joke! Celine Dion is overrated! Zelenka is smarter than you are!
            Green is your friend.

Comment

This is the first evidence that Colonel Caldwell is still around... which I'm very happy for...

Ace
              "Good Morning Dr. Silberman. How's the knee?" - Sarah Connor 1994

Comment

Originally posted by Ace
                This is the first evidence that Colonel Caldwell is still around... which I'm very happy for...

Ace
                Of course he's still around. I don't remember the Daedalus being destroyed. Do you? (Rhetorical)

Best Stargate quote:
                Green is your friend.

Comment

Originally posted by freyr's mother
                  Of course he's still around. I don't remember the Daedalus being destroyed. Do you? (Rhetorical)
                  No... but in all the spoilers we have from Season 3 neither he nor the Daedalus was mentioned. Which means they simply did not write him or the ship into any of the stories.

He could have still been around in the story arc but never seen only mentioned. Which I was hoping would not happen...

Ace

Comment

Originally posted by Ace
                    No... but in all the spoilers we have from Season 3 neither he nor the Daedalus was mentioned. Which means they simply did not write him or the ship into any of the stories.

He could have still been around in the story arc but never seen only mentioned. Which I was hoping would not happen...

Ace
                    That's just because not many spoilers have been released for No Man's Land. Also, the spoilers we're getting aren't really detailed.

Best Stargate quote:
                    Green is your friend.

Comment

Originally posted by freyr's mother
                      That's just because not many spoilers have been released for No Man's Land. Also, the spoilers we're getting aren't really detailed.
                      Yep... your correct for No Man's Land! I was holding out hope that he would be in the first two episodes because we have very little info on either one of them.

But he isn't mentioned in any of the spoilers for the rest of the episodes leading up to the Mid-season break. Which is disappointing if it does indeed turn out that way!

Ace

Comment

Episode photos. At least they're finally throwing us a bone. Now all I need is some relating to SG-1, and I'll really be happy.
                        sigpic
                        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                        "...phu...ah..."
                        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

YES!!!!! And Finally.
                          sigpic

Comment

hey is it me or did sheppard have a new uniform in the last picture of No Man's Land

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard
                              hey is it me or did sheppard have a new uniform in the last picture of No Man's Land
                              No, I think it's just you, man. I think it's the same uniform. Maybe it's because of the angle the picture is taken at.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X