This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Warships and secret Rooms in Atlantis

do you think that in atlantis exist any secret rooms for production of ZMP,and rooms for bulding warships. Do you think that there warships are in atlantis and if they must be just uncover (found).

(sorry for my english - i am from Slovenia)!

Originally posted by phili
    do you think that in atlantis exist any secret rooms for production of ZMP,and rooms for bulding warships. Do you think that there warships are in atlantis and if they must be just uncover (found).

(sorry for my english - i am from Slovenia)!
    Yes, there might be secret rooms. ZPM facilities are unlikely as they would have been able to detect any ZPM's on atlantis when they first came through. The only possible room I could think of for building a warship is the bottom part of atlantis that is always underwater. It could open up like the weapons from Independence Day, a shield could extend around the opening and it could crap out a ship.

Your english is perfect!

Welcome to the forum.

Best Stargate quote:
    Sheppard: (yells to McKay) Canadian football is a joke! Celine Dion is overrated! Zelenka is smarter than you are!
    Green is your friend.

Comment

maybe is a room where the ZPM's are turned off .. and they not have energy powered on to be detected

P.S. : how many ZPM's need the city to fly in our galaxy ?

(excuse for my english )

Comment

Originally posted by RaDoI oF SoKaR
        P.S. : how many ZPM's need the city to fly in our galaxy ?
        Best guess....uh three I think.

Best Stargate quote:
        Sheppard: (yells to McKay) Canadian football is a joke! Celine Dion is overrated! Zelenka is smarter than you are!
        Green is your friend.

Comment

i don't think so ... three to start the city maybe ... "is a city not a yo-yo" )) )) )

Comment

i don't think so ... three to start the city maybe ... "is a city not a yo-yo" )) )) )
            That's what I said.

Best Stargate quote:
            Green is your friend.

Comment

I like the hole hole ZPM's being off. Although if that was the case, that dude would have told the Weir that went back in time were to get them when she was rotating them. There has to be a place that makes them though. It is a huge city that flies to unknown galaxies.
              *Post in Peace, Yah or Nah*
              *Go to Sokar you Cylon fracker*
              *I can't spell vary good, but I can read mis- spelled words vary good*
              *And then the Ori said, "if your thread is dead then let their be a new one"*
              *It's Science Fiction. Not Science with Fiction.*
              *Sproiler Tags should only be used when you are going to be mentioning something that you can't already read on Gateworld*
              *When I talk out my butt it smells like sarcasm*

Comment

Originally posted by LORD MONK
                I like the hole hole ZPM's being off. Although if that was the case, that dude would have told the Weir that went back in time were to get them when she was rotating them. There has to be a place that makes them though. It is a huge city that flies to unknown galaxies.
                I think if there is a ZPM factory in Atlantis, It is closed down and have no ZPM in production. As other have written is why it is not detected.

Why Janus did not tell Weir of it, can be as simple as whom that shall operate the factory need a bit knowlegde of the process before start using it or it need more than one to using it. Since they evacuated Atlantis at that point. There was no time to teach Weir how.

Comment

Plus having a ZPM factory would give us too much of an advantage. Also I think it would be pretty cool if they find another class of Ancient warship somewhere underwater. Like in another facility separate from Atlantis. But ya can't see that happening anytime soon since we just got the Orion.

Comment

I'd say you need 3 ZPM's to get Atlantis flying, one for shields, one for Hyperdrive, and one for sub light.
                    I'm sure there are unexplored rooms on Atlantis still, but I wouldn't call them secret.
                    I'd say rather, "yet undiscovered".
                    www.theamericanright.com

A website by the people, for the people.

Comment

if the asurans do why not atlantis?
                      A CORNERED FOX IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN A JACKAL!

Comment

Originally posted by GreyFox
                        if the asurans do why not atlantis?
                        Well there probably is a ZPM factory in Atlantis but I think the writers won't give us that capability because it would make things a bit too easy. They will probably say it was in one of the sections that flooded when the shield failed in the first episode or something like that.

Comment

Is a very good point, McKay said they couldnt just fly it off even with full power.
                          RIP Prometheus

BAAL: You cannot be serious.

O'NEILL: Yes I can. I just choose not to some of the time. (He grins.)

BAAL: With your insolence you're dooming not just your world but all of humanity.

O'NEILL: I think big!

Kicking Ass since 1997

Comment

Originally posted by Tassadar
                            Well there probably is a ZPM factory in Atlantis but I think the writers won't give us that capability because it would make things a bit too easy. They will probably say it was in one of the sections that flooded when the shield failed in the first episode or something like that.
                            Surely to charge a ZPM you need the power that a ZPM has, like charging a battery you need to plug it in to the wall, which means they'd need a power source greater then that of a ZPM. Anyway i thought ZPM's could only be used once, because they take power from a area of artificial "sub-space time", so when they run out it's because they've drawn all the energy from the sub-space. So i guess technically you could make them create a new area of "sub-space time" but i don't think its too easy, but thinking about it they're could be a machine that could do that. In that case its a shame Jack gave up the emtpy one in series 8!
                            RIP Prometheus

BAAL: You cannot be serious.

O'NEILL: Yes I can. I just choose not to some of the time. (He grins.)

BAAL: With your insolence you're dooming not just your world but all of humanity.

O'NEILL: I think big!

Kicking Ass since 1997

Comment

Originally posted by Prometheus_Pilot
                              Surely to charge a ZPM you need the power that a ZPM has, like charging a battery you need to plug it in to the wall, which means they'd need a power source greater then that of a ZPM. Anyway i thought ZPM's could only be used once, because they take power from a area of artificial "sub-space time", so when they run out it's because they've drawn all the energy from the sub-space. So i guess technically you could make them create a new area of "sub-space time" but i don't think its too easy, but thinking about it they're could be a machine that could do that. In that case its a shame Jack gave up the emtpy one in series 8!
                              Ya I think you are right. It doesn't make sense to be able to charge up a ZPM. You probably just make new ones and just toss the old one away.
                              Spoiler:

It's been said that the Asurans have the ability to create ZPMs. So there has to be a ZPM factory somewhere.

Comment

Working...
                              X