• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Joss wheadon interview no serenity sequel

Video Player

from scifi pulse direct Link this sucks
    https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

no serenity sequel???? That's sad. It was such a great film, I thought a second one would have been a great idea.

sig by starlover1990

Comment

Joss stated that he was "doubtful" that there would be a sequel. That's not a definitive, "No."

While I’d love to see some kind of sequel, I’m doubtful as well that it will ever happen.
      IMO always implied.

Comment

well seeing as it wasnt a definite no ill try and keep my fingers crossed for a serenity sequel sometime in the future

sig by starlover1990

Comment

How old is this interview? Because I know the film was a flop at the box office but it seems to be hanging on in the DVD charts, and Firefly's doing unbelievably well in the US + UK.... maybe the sales will be enough.
          Don't you want to look beyond the horizon?

In the 2 hours and 14 minutes that Torri Higginson was online, there were 272 posts in the Elizabeth Weir Wow Thread. I was responsible for 2 of them. (Oh yeah and Gateworld crashed, but that's not important)

Please click here to feed the hungry, protect endangered land, and help fight breast cancer without spending a penny (inspired by the Whistler 84 in Memoriam thread)

Comment

Oh nuts.

Comment

I hate fox so much right now. It's all their fault when you come right down to it. How can they air a show like Andromeda which while good jsut got weird at the end. And cancel a show like firefly which has action story and coolness ozzing from every crack.

Comment

It's not a definitive no, but I think Joss is too busy at the moment to even think about a possible sequel to Serenity.
                Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

There won't be a sequel soon - first Joss has to finish making Wonder Woman, Goners, and the second rounds of Astonishing X-Men and Serenity comics. That'll all take a couple of years.

But in those two years, Serenity is gonna sell a hell of a lot of copies on DVD. So by the time Joss has a clearer schedule Universal will probably be more willing to contract him for Serenity II.

Don't lose hope, guys. We have already done the impossible, and we can sure as hell do it again.

Comment

Originally posted by White Knight
                    There won't be a sequel soon - first Joss has to finish making Wonder Woman, Goners, and the second rounds of Astonishing X-Men and Serenity comics. That'll all take a couple of years.

But in those two years, Serenity is gonna sell a hell of a lot of copies on DVD. So by the time Joss has a clearer schedule Universal will probably be more willing to contract him for Serenity II.

Don't lose hope, guys. We have already done the impossible, and we can sure as hell do it again.
                    good point
                    https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

this sucks i hope there is a serenity 2

Comment

*cries* it's not fair! Why do they have to torture us?

Comment

Originally posted by Esquin
                          I hate fox so much right now. It's all their fault when you come right down to it. How can they air a show like Andromeda which while good jsut got weird at the end. And cancel a show like firefly which has action story and coolness ozzing from every crack.
                          Fox is responsible for Andromeda?

*rounds up the torches and pitchforks*

Comment

Needless to say... I'm disappointed...
                            Still never say never... As long as Joss doesn't get drunk, go online and spill his guts out about loose ends that he wanted to tie up, I have hope.
                            sigpic
                            "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

Hey, have you lot seen this?

Found it on wikipedia's Firefly article

Comment

Working...
                              X