X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pictures of the Puddle Jumper?

Hey gang,

I am looking for pictures of the Puddle Jumper or Atlantis Flyer in order to make a Flight Simulator version that you can fly. It would feature a detailed interior, retracting pods, opening rear hatch, etc. I have been working on it already, but I am in need of details like the interior, better shots of the hull detail, the nose, the interior sides, etc.

With good enough photos, these could actually be pasted onto the flight model for a massively 'realistic' craft. Same goes for the interior.

I have done the two versions of Death Gliders from both Stargate the Movie and Stargate the Series. These are freeware downloads that you can obtain and install into Flight Sim 2002 and FS2004. They feature sound, opening doors, rings, lights, and speeds up to 4,000 knots in FS as well as wierd little things like 'hover' landing.

If you know where I can get some details on the flyers, please email me at [email protected]
    My site is at www.lionheartcreations.com
    My Death Gliders page is at http://www.lionheartcreations.com/St...ider_Page.html
    The Death Gliders can be found for download at Flightsim.com and Simviation.com.

Everyone take care and good journeys,

Lionheart

Are screenshots from the episode ok? Or do you need blue print sort of stuff.

"ARRRG! My dry cleaning bill this month is over $10,000!"

Comment

Originally posted by 220683
      Are screenshots from the episode ok? Or do you need blue print sort of stuff.
      The Blueprint would be fine.
      You know you have to understand that some of us do not have the possibility to have a QUIET CLEAR screenshot!
      "Maybe one day you will learn that your way is not the only way!"

Visit Dr. Radek Zelenka's Complete Translations and thunk thread

All translations will be found in the first post of this thread, though i recommend to read the whole discussion ;]

Comment

Screenshots we can help, blue print...can't help you there.

"ARRRG! My dry cleaning bill this month is over $10,000!"

Comment

Originally posted by 220683
          Screenshots we can help, blue print...can't help you there.
          Well, do you now any sites then?

btw. 3D graphic model would also fit us.

All translations will be found in the first post of this thread, though i recommend to read the whole discussion ;]

Comment

Veneticuss and lionheart-

Are you working together, or on separate projects? Or are you the same person?

SGA fans' ages poll

Comment

Originally posted by Z_2
              Veneticuss and lionheart-

Are you working together, or on separate projects? Or are you the same person?
              Nope not working together. Never heard of Lionheart before. If you look at our profiles you gonna see a couple of differences. But we are both deffinetly interested in this topic.

btw. are yuo the same person with 220683???

Comment

Nope. Do we write similarly or have some things in common?

I just thought you two were working together, 'cuz you were talking like you were answering for LionHeart, and you said "3d graphic model would also fit us [emphasis added by me, Z_2]".

But, I agree, 3d models would be neat to see.

SGA fans' ages poll

Comment

Originally posted by Z_2
                  Nope. Do we write similarly or have some things in common?

I just thought you two were working together, 'cuz you were talking like you were answering for LionHeart, and you said "3d graphic model would also fit us [emphasis added by me, Z_2]".

But, I agree, 3d models would be neat to see.
                  No nothing, just we were really interested in this. Lionheart's a pilot as you can see.

I know a site with good SG models, just can't remember the link. I'll try to find it and then post it here.

Comment

Got it! Its here

A VERY COOL SITE

Comment

Cool link,
                      liked your Revelations quote. BYX

Comment

Originally posted by crimsontide101
                        Cool link,
                        liked your Revelations quote. BYX
                        Oh yeah thanks.

btw. that quote is from "The Nox" if you mean that one in my signature

Comment

Thanks gang for your help in getting photos and such on the puddle jumper. I didnt expect so many replies this fast. I should check this site more often. I thought I was the biggest fan of Stargate....

I can use anything for the puddle jumper. Screen shots, drawings, you name it. If I can get a good day time side or front or rear shot that is 'almost' dead on, I can actually paste it do the 3D model that would go into the sim to fly. Otherwise the 'texture' can be created and usually look fairly realistic. The Death Gliders were able to use a photo real texture that was 'applied' over the image, leaving the craft to look a bit realistic.

I have been thinking about how cool it would be to do a little 'scene' in FS with a ring and some odd architecture.

Take care all,

Lionheart

Comment

dont know if these will help

Comment

heres some schematics of the F302 if you want to do a FS thing for that they are from the same guy who did the puddle jumper 3D pics ive posted

http://www.stargate3d.fsnet.co.uk/
                              thats the site he has many more 3D pics you could use

Comment

Working...
                              X