Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

McFarlane to do Lost figs

McF Lost

Charlie's up already and looks pretty good.

Expected Nov 06, in time for S3 and of course, the xmas rush.

related article at newsarama
    Thanks!
    Jordan

my page
    My LJ
    From now on, our name will be 'Tenac'.

Big deal, some of us are past playing with dolls
    sigpic
    "Ce qui ressemble a l'amour est toujours de l'amour." - Tristan Bernard

Comment

Action figure! Sorry, couldnt resist Yeah, I dont see the point, though it looks like its well made.
      Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
      - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

that's dumb with a capital stupid.

Comment

McFarlane does tend to produce the best looking figures... and they are one of the few companies that usually are able to get the figures in stores on time.

Comment

I've never seen the point of Figurines of TV Characters... You can't play with them & they make cheesy ornaments to people who aren't fans of the show in question.

I suppose the only real purpose is to get them just to say you have them & brag about it to Other Fanatics. That, plus add to your freakishly large Charlie Collection/Stalkerama in the basement with his signiture... on a restraining order.

Comment

Working...
            X