SGH/SGD Fan Cross-over Episode!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SGH/SGD Fan Cross-over Episode!

For a while now, I've been hoping to hear word of a cross-over between the two series, but there's been nothing yet, so, if possible, would anyone be willing to help me with writing one? I'm hoping for writers who know the Horizon characters and Destiny characters thoroughly, and hopefully maybe one writer from each staff.

Just curious, but how are you going to pull that story off ??

Comment

Well, Ryu to be honest Wineblood and I have thrown around the idea and we really couldn't come up with anything. It is a pretty nice idea but no one can really figure out how to make it work. I mean each show can always give the other one a nod, but a full crossover it just won't work.
      Lastest Episode: Alliances, Part One

Comment

'Gimme a little while, I'll come up with something.

Comment

I'll race ya, first with a decent crossover story wins

Comment

Well, we at SGD had thought a little about this, and we figured that it would be best if a crossover ep took place on Horizon... maybe something like those episodes of ST: Voyager with Barclay, I dont know though.
            ROFLMAO Check This Out!!!

Comment

SGH 3.0X: "Run Around"
              After an encounter with the Malecathi, the Destiny discovers a sabatuer onboard who has defectively destroyed their long range scanners, and has set a timer on the hyperdrives. While no one can quite figure out what it does, time soon runs out - and the Destiny jumps into a star system, and jumps out of it, as it catches the tail-end of a supernova! Eventually, they arrive in a distant galaxy, adrift, their hyperdrives dead, and effectively blind without their long range scanners.

Meanwhile, the Horizon crew discovers a ship that has crash-landed on a planet in the Triangulum galaxy - one that seems to be oddly familiar in its design. A brief exploration into the ship by Horizon-1 leads to them discovering the crew of the Destiny. They all go back to Horizon, where they try to piece together the events leading up to this - while they are faced with the option of returning to Earth.

But soon, everything is changed as the dialing systems are destroyed, and control of the station is lost to the sabateur - or, rather, sabateurs. Four Onslaught Cruisers arrive in the vicinity of the station, as the co-ordinates of Earth are transmitted to them. The Horizon crew quickly gains back control of the station and creates an interference field to prevent the sabateurs from being beamed up, forcing the Malecathi sabateurs onboard to leave via a ship - allowing Horizon-1 and Orion-1 to sneak aboard the ship before it leaves.

Now, onboard an Onslaught Cruiser, en-route to Earth the Horizon and Orion teams must work together to destroy the Onslaught Cruisers before they arrive at their destination.

w00t! I win.

Comment

Damnit, I hate losing. Nice plot though.

Comment

Yeah, umm it works, but seriously I don't think it will ever happen as a show.

Comment

Can we stop with the Supernovas! How about Time Dilation in hyperspace? That might be able to shorten things up a bit...
                    This poster has a Superiority Complex. Apologies in advance.

Comment

Originally posted by captainpash
                      Yeah, umm it works, but seriously I don't think it will ever happen as a show.
                      Yes, well, that's why it's a fan cross-over.

Comment

Whatever.

Comment

While there are a few ways to get the two teams together (Ryu's idea might work nicely as a fan story), I think the easiest way would be through AU or some sort of Stargate malfunction. The former doesn't really offer the opportunity to use the real characters, and the latter requires some thought to make work.

Would I be interested in seeing on? Of course. I'm sure Takeshi and Tom would get along well.
                          Beyond the Horizon Lies the Gateway to a New Galaxy
                          Stargate Horizon, Co-Executive Producer
                          Latest Episode: 4.06 - "Eden"
                          Stargate Destiny, Fan
                          Latest Episode: 1.20 - "Alliances, Part One"

Comment

Well, if you're looking for a method via Stargate malfunction, you might have the wormhole wrap around a black hole. In theory, the gravity would cause the wormhole's direction to warp and accelerate it to insane speeds, sending it far off to the Orion Galaxy (or the Holokarian Galaxy if you're a part of Atlantis(II) which got sent far away by accident, stranded 300 years in the past a googolplex lightyears away from home...).
                            This poster has a Superiority Complex. Apologies in advance.

Comment

Yeah that would be cool, but to get home you would have to do the same thing or plan the long trip back.

Comment

Working...
                              X