Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My Lego Stargate Ships (Ori, Prommie, Deddy)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Lego Stargate Ships (Ori, Prommie, Deddy)

Hey folks! I just wanted to share my Lego versions of some the 'Gate ships! Here's some pics of the Prommie and Deddy I built a few months ago:

Yeah, so the colors. You see, I didn't have as many grey pieces as I wanted, so I got stuck with using multicolored bricks. However, I got better with the Ori ship:

Comments?

You have alot of time on your hands.

In a good way. I like it.

I was going to do that over the summer with my Lego Mindstorms set but I was going to do a Goa'uld mother ship that moved. I made a mother ship out of GeoMags once though. Unfortunately I was forced to take it apart.

To see a picture of me in the Miss Teen America pageant, click here.

Comment

Ah, the ingenuity and cleverness of the Stargate fans never fail...
      [center]springhole.net - stuff for writers, roleplayers, and such creative people.

Comment

Very cool, great job. You should take these designs and see if you can get the colors right....so, basically make them grey lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Konman72
          Very cool, great job. You should take these designs and see if you can get the colors right....so, basically make them grey lol.
          Grey spray paint would work too.

Best Stargate quote:
          Sheppard: (yells to McKay) Canadian football is a joke! Celine Dion is overrated! Zelenka is smarter than you are!
          Green is your friend.

Comment

Awesome, the really do look like the ships.

Particularly impressed with the Ori one.
            An all new Stargate spinoff presents

Stargate: The B Team

The galaxy just got a whoooole lot crazier!

Comment

Nice work, makes me want to break out my old legos and give it a go.

Good work on the Ori Ship, that probably took some time.
              I'm proud to be an American.

"...and those who are prideful and refuse to bow down shall be laid low and made unto dust."

Comment

Thanks guys!

Yeah, the Ori ship took awhile. First I had to make sure the shape was right, and that took about 5 "remodelings", and then I had to make sure the color was right, and so on and so on.

Comment

Those are really nice.
                  Well legos seem to be a good tool for rebuilding stargate (or anything else for that matter) seening there's quite a few people who manage to recreate something with them.
                  But that doesn't take away that you did a great job on this though
                  Today Is Yesterdays Tomorrow

Comment

excellent work!! i have a lego stargate, although sadly its still in pieces form when i took it to vancouver and my mate has a lego puddle jumper

Comment

Working...
                    X