X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Frostfox
    I love, love, love that clip!
    They are such a pair of clowns.

You don't need to be a slash fan to find it funny, but if you are, it helps!

FF
    *sighs*....brings back fond memories of Collectomania eh Foxy?....

Deeds xx
    sigpic
    Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
    MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

That was hilarious! Thanks for sharing it.
      http://www.bigcrumbs.com/crumbs/land...nchan2&s=59146
      Shop through Big Crumbs for your online purchases to receive a little bit of your money back.

Comment

LMAO! those guys are so funny, thanks for sharing
        AncientsTimeline

Comment

He does camp so well! *lol* thanks!
          hh

Torri Higginson on Elizabeth Weir: "She likes to pilfer things from all the little neigbouring planets; That's cute, carve me one now!"

LEADERSHIP: Why fix what ain't broke? Save Elizabeth Weir

Keep Elizabeth Weir as a REGULAR!

Comment

I remember reading about how at one con, CJ was teasing MS non-stop about the whole slash thing, like really giving it too him. And Amanda Tapping was sitting off to the side feeling a little left out, so she pipes up and asks the audience 'does anyone like Sam/Janet here?'

Comment

Originally posted by Agent_Dark
              I remember reading about how at one con, CJ was teasing MS non-stop about the whole slash thing, like really giving it too him. And Amanda Tapping was sitting off to the side feeling a little left out, so she pipes up and asks the audience 'does anyone like Sam/Janet here?'
              Simple answer -

FF
              sigpic

Comment

That is hilarious... i had seen it before... but it is still AWESOME and soooooo funny!!!!!! thanks for sharing anyway!!!!
                ..::!SAVE DR. ELIZABETH WEIR!::..

Comment

Simple answer -

FF

Comment

That was absolutely hilarious. Michael Shanks and Chris Judge really liven up the stage.

The "Jaaack" bit was hilarious, but I also found it amusing when Michael was beginning to explain the "sub-culture" lol. I absolutely do not see the Daniel Jack thing (nor want to lol), but that clip was hysterical.

Great clip, thanks much.
                    Royal

Signature By Amber Moon

Comment

Thanks for sharing, I was LMAO, when Chris said "what you talkin bout" and the gestures had me in fits.
                      Now I have to explain to my other half what I was laughing at.

Comment

very very funny. loved chris judge telling the audience about the "young man in the front of the audience". and "very special culture" from shanks was hilarious too.

Comment

Simple answer -

FF
                          (what more can you say?)

Comment

i'm so glad i made people smile. when i found it i knew i had to share it.
                            Edward ~ "And so the Lion fell in love with the Lamb."
                            Bella ~ "What a stupid Lamb."
                            Edward ~ "What a sick, masochistic Lion."

Comment

that was awesome not a daniel/jack shipper tho heehee

Comment

As there doesn't seem to be one, I think it's about time we had such a thread for friends of The Boys to post and discuss the original slash pairing in the SG universe.

Images welcome but no manips as they are against forum rules.
                                There is a Jack/Daniel fanfic rec thread in the fanfic folder.

Is this pairing still viable now Jack is in Washington? Will Daniel/Cam take over in the fan's hearts? Slash fans are famously good at reading subtext or inserting their own into the show, is that part of the attraction for you? You certainly learn to be creative as a slash fan, trivial facts like wives, girlfriends and several thousand miles are no problem!

What makes it so enduring? There are dozens of fanfic pages about J/D and yahoo groups and boards. What drew you to the pairing? The chemistry between RDA and MS? The writing? The fanfic? THING?

I came into the fandom from Star Trek DS9 where I was a Miles/Julian slasher (which was swimming against the tide as the major pairing is Garak/Julian).
                                I was delighted by all the fabulous interaction between all the characters on SG1 and particularly the friendship between Jack and Daniel.
                                I'm as happy reading J&D friendship as reading slash.

Let's make this a nice, friendly thread for discussion of the boys and let me start the ball rolling with a question for you

What do you think is the slashiest moment/scene/shot?
                                This is the one for me.

FF - who knows the J/D slash fans are out there in Gateworldland by all the green rep she gets for her sigs.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X