Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Buttons on post editor not working..or the quick reply buttons..

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Buttons on post editor not working..or the quick reply buttons..

Yeah, so, none of these buttons for editing posts are working for me, neither are the quick reply buttons. I'm pretty sure it's not me, I've been using the same browser to go on gateworld for a year, and I havn't had any problems..

Any suggestions/information?
    sigpic
    Sig from Kat Logan VIA SilverRider

SIX YEARS OF ROLEPLAYING ON GATEWORLD!

Join the Aftermath RP

I am having the same problems. Only it is not only the posts, I can't add sigs, change avitars, make changes to text such as underline or bold. I can only type in text, can't even change drop down boxes. I have the same browser. Things were okay for me until the server changes were made. Not sure if they are related issues.
    sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

i've been having problems with the edit button. the screen'll come up, but it freezes when i try to submit my changes. onece i x out and come back in though, the changes are there--usually. the quote button seems to be moving a little slow, but it may just be me.
      sigpic
      "Out of the Abyss" (SJ Angst)....................Best New Author.................."Else Close the Wall Up" (Sam)
      Hic Comitas Regit. Welcome to Samanda.

Comment

Originally posted by Colonel Sharp
        Yeah, so, none of these buttons for editing posts are working for me, neither are the quick reply buttons. I'm pretty sure it's not me, I've been using the same browser to go on gateworld for a year, and I havn't had any problems..

Any suggestions/information?
        I too am having these problems.
        sigpic
        Follow me on Twitter! I'm on Facebook!

Comment

i'm not everything is fine on my end
          https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

I've been noticing problems with avatars and smilies. I can't change the avatar category or use a smilie from the menu at th right of the screen. I tried deleting the browser cache and history but to no avail. I'm stumped as to a solution.

Comment

Still having problems with the editing function. All the buttons and funtions freeze up. Then, when I try to go into advance mode (which I have click on Edit for because the Advance button is frozen) it goes into this other code. It's not vB Code. That also happens when I use the quote funtion as well. Any mod out there who can help? Darren?
              Last edited by Sue_Jackson; 01 June 2006, 03:39 PM.
              sigpic

Comment

Am I the only one still having this problem? It's driving me crazy. Mods? Darren? Greg? Anyone out there who can help?
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sue_Jackson
                  Am I the only one still having this problem? It's driving me crazy. Mods? Darren? Greg? Anyone out there who can help?
                  no, I still am too..
                  sigpic

Join the Aftermath RP

Comment

I'm still plagued with my above mentioned problems too.

Comment

You're not, none of the tags or smileys work for me either, i have to do it all manually. That's not much of a bother, but i can't use the edit feature either, now that is bugging me 'cause if i post something with any mistakes i have to just leave it like that.

Comment

Nope, I've had no problems. It would be hard for me to replicate the error as it could be anything, like the web browser you're using, browser settings, plugins, etc. Firewall settings can block elements of web pages. There might be something there that's producing the same error.
                        Last edited by Missster.Freeman; 03 June 2006, 09:44 PM.
                        "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

I'm using sbc yahoo DSL, how about you guys?
                          sigpic

Join the Aftermath RP

Comment

maybe it has something to do with the server issues http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=29346
                            https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by Colonel Sharp
                              I'm using sbc yahoo DSL, how about you guys?
                              I use AOHell. *lowers head in embarrassment*

*mutters: stinkin' dial-up*

What drives me nuts most is that I have to type in every editing code, and it takes so frelling long.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X