X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Dalek Song

Found this while searching the net, made laugh my ass off, so... enjoy

http://artistic-insanity.net/song/daleksong.html
    Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
    - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

That's incredible. Green!

Comment

That's the funniest thing I have seen in ages!!
      My favorite Doctor Who websites;

Each episode in amazing detailed notes
      Build a Dalek
      Build a TARDIS
      Dedicated to Pamela Nash, the woman who caused a ton of Who episodes to be missing
      The Police Box Website

KNOW YOUR ROLE, AND SHUT YOUR MOUTH!!

Comment

Great thing you found there. I dont understand why you put 'spoilers' in the title of this thread because there arnt any.
        Teselecta: "Silence will fall when the question is asked."

Doctor: "And what is the question?"

Teselecta: "How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?"

Doctor: " *Brainfart* ".

Comment

Originally posted by Billz
          Great thing you found there. I dont understand why you put 'spoilers' in the title of this thread because there arnt any.
          Parting of The Ways and Bad Wolf clips, plus seeing as it hasnt aired in US syndication, all clips from "Dalek" are spoilers too.
          Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
          - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

LOL! Now that was funny.

It sounds like the singer smokes about 100 **** (cigarettes) a day though.
            "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

Originally posted by PtahTheCreationGod
              Parting of The Ways and Bad Wolf clips, plus seeing as it hasnt aired in US syndication, all clips from "Dalek" are spoilers too.
              Sorry. I forgot those episodes havnt been on in the US yet.
              Teselecta: "Silence will fall when the question is asked."

Doctor: "And what is the question?"

Teselecta: "How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?"

Doctor: " *Brainfart* ".

Comment

Saw that a while ago. Didn't care for the voice as it didn't sound dalek-y and was hard to understand, but it was still cute. 'Specially the bit about the yellow truck. LOL!

Comment

lol
                  Tis No Fool to lose what He can not keep, To gain what he will never Lose

Comment

It's been around for a while, but it never gets old. Still brings a huge smile to my face.

Comment

I liked it too, short and sweet.
                      sigpic
                      "Ce qui ressemble a l'amour est toujours de l'amour." - Tristan Bernard

Comment

that was great thanks Ptah!

Comment

*snickers* very funny, quite amusing.
                          sigpic

Comment

Am I the only one who keeps hearing "look what jackass made?" I don't think they were awfully clear on that. XD

Comment

Originally posted by Lt. Colonel Ryu Gaia
                              Am I the only one who keeps hearing "look what jackass made?" I don't think they were awfully clear on that. XD
                              the first time thru, that's what i thought they said as well.
                              Thanks!
                              Jordan

my page
                              My LJ
                              From now on, our name will be 'Tenac'.

Comment

Working...
                              X