This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Our Allies in Atlantis

are we gona see asgard or some oder Allies races in atlantis (nox, furlings, goauld)??

will we ever see an living ancient, who will help us to fight the wraith.

( sorry for my english)

We've seen many of the above mentioned races. Hermiod for the Asgard, that one Goa'uld in Caldwell, and we've seen many Ancients onboard Aurora. Whether we see more, time will only tell. And don't worry about your English; it's fine.

Comment

Well we have seen an ancient in atlantis from the episode sanctuary. Where shepperd of course pulls a kirk.

Plus i can see TPTB doing an asgard story, where the asgard get involved in like a season finale/premiere. It would be cool seeing a bunch of asgard ships coming out of hyperspace taking out a hiveship or two. Seeing as how it would make sense that the asgard would be interested in atlantis because there would be information about the past of the asgard civilization.
      And remember!

"Where there's a WILL... There's a WEAPON!"

- Nicolas Cage, Lord of War

"You can never be too rich, too stupid or too well armed!"

- Unknown

Comment

How about TPTB doing an Atlantis/Asgard story arc where the asgard have developed a translation program so the Atlantis database can be decoded and researched. I know that during seasons one and two they have shown we have developed a basic translation program that Weir has used a few time. But I was thinking like scanning Daniel's brain and developing a better algorthm. Something like that anyways.

Comment

Atlantis needs a permanent Asgard contingent. Say 5-10 scientists and a single Asgard ship w/crew. (do they even have crews? it's always just Thor)

Comment

I don't want to see them throw in MW races just to throw then in. Besides, the folks in the MW have their hands full at the moment with the Ori.
            I'm not an actor. I just play one on TV.

Comment

Yes, asgards have crews. In 'Nemesis' Thor said he beamed the rest of his crew off the ship.

Comment

Originally posted by Avenger
                Besides, the folks in the MW have their hands full at the moment with the Ori.
                I know the asgard aren't a MW race, but they're not very busy. I know Thor and Heimdall are in a neighboring galaxy, but they could send Aegir and the Valhalla. I like Aegir. They need to develop him more.

Best Stargate quote:
                Sheppard: (yells to McKay) Canadian football is a joke! Celine Dion is overrated! Zelenka is smarter than you are!
                Green is your friend.

Comment

Spoiler:
                  Turns out we get to see an Ascended Ancient who helps us out in S3 of Atlantis OR S10 of SG1

http://www.savestargatesg-1.com
                  Originally posted by Unnamed due to Risk of Offending person
                  the processor of the gate thats what it is in plainsmen therm
                  Strangest thing Iv read on the forum so far!

And those who are prideful and refuse to bow down, shall be laid low and made unto dust.

Proud member of the C.O.T.W.O.S.F.
                  The Coalition Of Those Who Oppose Sci Fi (channel)

Comment

Originally posted by Harekin
                    Spoiler:
                    Turns out we get to see an Ascended Ancient who helps us out in S3 of Atlantis OR S10 of SG1
                    Source?

Best Stargate quote:
                    Sheppard: (yells to McKay) Canadian football is a joke! Celine Dion is overrated! Zelenka is smarter than you are!
                    Green is your friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Avenger
                      I don't want to see them throw in MW races just to throw then in. Besides, the folks in the MW have their hands full at the moment with the Ori.
                      I hope that rather than exporting MW allies, we meet some new moderately to relatively-advanced cultures who will ally with the Atlantis contingent. We met the Genii, but that didn't work out, and Ronan's planet seemed to be relatively advanced, but most of them were wiped out. Despite the historic wraith cullings, there must be some other cultures somewhere out there in the Pegasus Galaxy who could be allies with our team.

Comment

Originally posted by freyr's mother
                        I know the asgard aren't a MW race, but they're not very busy. I know Thor and Heimdall are in a neighboring galaxy, but they could send Aegir and the Valhalla. I like Aegir. They need to develop him more.
                        They could send Freyr too. We haven't seen him in a while; the last time was Revelations, I believe. He needs something to do, right? Another possibility is Heimdall. The Ancients could have something that might help work out the whole Asgard cloning problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Oranos
                          They could send Freyr too.
                          Yay!

He needs something to do, right?
                          Give him a ship.

Best Stargate quote:
                          Green is your friend.

Comment

Originally posted by freyr's mother

Give him a ship.
                            He had a small fleet of three ships in Revelations. Perhaps one of those was already his. Maybe he could take it for a joyride to Atlantis (with or without Thor's knowledge)

Comment

He had a small fleet of three ships in Revelations. Perhaps one of those was already his. Maybe he could take it for a joyride to Atlantis (with or without Thor's knowledge)
                              If it was anyone else, Thor would pull them over and ticket them in the galactic void.

Best Stargate quote:
                              Green is your friend.

Comment

Working...
                              X