PDA

View Full Version : Something I made, thought I'd share.

Hanmer
May 27th, 2006, 08:32 AM
Whatcha think:

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c351/stargatespacetravel/DrWho.png

Flyboy
May 27th, 2006, 09:05 AM
I like. Pretty cool. Not so keen on the left hand TARDIS, the sign on the wrong side bothers me...

Hanmer
May 27th, 2006, 10:55 AM
Me either, but I couldnt think what else to put there...

Flyboy
May 27th, 2006, 12:39 PM
Maybe a shot of the TARDIS control column?

BC - 303
May 27th, 2006, 02:35 PM
or a sonic screwdriver?

Major Tyler
May 27th, 2006, 02:38 PM
Nice, Hanmer. I wonder why all of them are ugly except the last one...

Flyboy
May 27th, 2006, 02:45 PM
Paul McGann is in NO way ugly...

And Peter Davis was always considered to be a heartthrob.

TheAncient1
May 27th, 2006, 05:04 PM
you should put half of the control console on the left, and the other half on the right, then put the TARDIS behind the Doctor Who logo.

Hanmer
May 28th, 2006, 05:47 AM
Hows this:

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c351/stargatespacetravel/DrWho2.png

Commander Ivanova
May 28th, 2006, 05:55 AM
You need an external shot of the Tardis. Very nice, though. Personally I think Ecclestone is the ugly one.

yaaayoubetcha
May 28th, 2006, 08:11 AM
Personally I think Ecclestone is the ugly one.

There is no stretch of the definition of the words 'cute' or 'handsome' that could ever apply to Collin Baker...

but that's just me.

I like the 2nd pic over the first, but they both look good.

Flyboy
May 28th, 2006, 08:14 AM
You need an external shot of the Tardis. Very nice, though. Personally I think Ecclestone is the ugly one.
Hmm... a lot of my friends find him strangely attractive.

Commander Ivanova
May 28th, 2006, 08:45 AM
Hmm... a lot of my friends find him strangely attractive.

Just your friends, not you? Strangely being the operative word. Echo the Colin Baker comment, BTW, he's so creepy. As for Sylvester McCoy, ewww! The Doc's not had much luck with his physog so far, but perhaps next time he'll be a foxy chick. Here's hoping.

Flyboy
May 28th, 2006, 08:49 AM
Oh I hope to God they don't do the female Doctor stunt...

It would be nice to see an attractive female companion again, Rose is anything but IMO, it's odd, but all my mates find her sexy as hell, and I really don't...

My female friends are obsessed with CE and DT, but the latter is understandable...

EDIT: No, Ivanova, not me. :-p

creed462
May 28th, 2006, 11:34 AM
Good job

Willow'sCat
May 28th, 2006, 04:18 PM
Nice, Hanmer. I wonder why all of them are ugly except the last one...Well I would like to know how made you the judge of what is attractive? :cool: :rolleyes:

Besides unlike US TV; Dr Who has always been above casting on looks alone, they would much rather go for the talented actor.

And Peter just rocks! :D

Anyho... Nice work Hanmer, I love PT in that beanie. ;)

creed462
May 30th, 2006, 01:59 PM
Well I would like to know how made you the judge of what is attractive? :cool: :rolleyes:

Besides unlike US TV; Dr Who has always been above casting on looks alone, they would much rather go for the talented actor.

And Peter just rocks! :D

Anyho... Nice work Hanmer, I love PT in that beanie. ;)
I rather them go for talent then looks I've notice that alot latly and it feel like just having perty people distroys the illusion