Draque Ships?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Draque Ships?

I've always imagined them as looking similar to the Covenant ships (from Halo), the interiors I mean. I was wondering if this was the right sort of thing to imagine?
    sigpic
    Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

I think of giant scorpions, personally.
    This poster has a Superiority Complex. Apologies in advance.

Comment

I'll have to check out those Covenant ships to get an idea what they look like. But, interestingly, giant scorpions isn't too far off actually. I can't remember if that made it into the final draft of the pilot, but at one point the Scalerious vessel had been described as having a similiarity with a scorpion.
      Click on banner to visit the Stargate: Horizon homepage.

Comment

I picture it as something similar to the replicator ship in the SG-1 episode "Enemies" (5x01), with a more reptilian feel to it.

Comment

I always thought of the Scalerious vessel a cross between the new BSG Cylon Basestar and the ships of the badguys from Babylon 5(the black spikey ones) but their all black and kinda reptilian.

My Deviantart|Seeing is Beleivging|Carpe Noctem|Atlantean Wars

Comment

Originally posted by Alex Rubit
            I'll have to check out those Covenant ships to get an idea what they look like. But, interestingly, giant scorpions isn't too far off actually. I can't remember if that made it into the final draft of the pilot, but at one point the Scalerious vessel had been described as having a similiarity with a scorpion.
            Yeah, that reference came from when it had undocked from the base's superstructure on the planet. I agree with Aaron's idea that it should retain that feel, the trick now is to make it morph a similar way to how some Goa'uld ships do when they change from "landing" to "flight" mode.

Oh and er, yeah, we gotta build the ship first
            "No single army can conquer the galaxy, but faith alone can overturn the universe." -- Imperial Ecclesiarch Decias IX
            ==============================================================
            Tiletron/Hyncharas:= Simon Spencer | Portfolio Gallery:= http://tiletron.deviantart.com
            Online:= Clan Draconus Lupus (8yr Veteran) | SG-VirtualSeries (Founder, Admin, PR Lead)

Comment

Working...
            X