Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do We Know What Happened To The Dalek...?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do We Know What Happened To The Dalek...?

Remember the Dalek they blew up in 'The Parting of the Ways'? Whatever happened to it? Did they explain that they pushed it out the door, or that it went into storage, or that it just disintergrated? Or did it just disapear like the older brother on 'Happy Days'?
    My favorite Doctor Who websites;

Each episode in amazing detailed notes
    Build a Dalek
    Build a TARDIS
    Dedicated to Pamela Nash, the woman who caused a ton of Who episodes to be missing
    The Police Box Website

KNOW YOUR ROLE, AND SHUT YOUR MOUTH!!

yep we do know it died lol
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Darkseid
      Remember the Dalek they blew up in 'The Parting of the Ways'? Whatever happened to it? Did they explain that they pushed it out the door, or that it went into storage, or that it just disintergrated? Or did it just disapear like the older brother on 'Happy Days'?
      I dont remember any Daleks blwoing up in the Parting of Ways. TRhey all got turned to Dust.
      Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

The very beginning, Jack shoots it with his home made blaster whilst in the TARDIS.

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

Right, and then Rose gets sent home and the Dalek is missing....I was curious if they mentioned ware it went...?

I always had a theory that the Doctor had this huge room, a warehouse kinda, where he stored stuff he picked up from the adventures. This room is the size of the warehouse from the last scene of Indiana Jones. He keeps things in there like the TV gizmo from The Chase, spare recorders and boxes of Jelly Babies....

Build a Dalek
          Build a TARDIS
          Dedicated to Pamela Nash, the woman who caused a ton of Who episodes to be missing
          The Police Box Website

Comment

erm it fell down a hole. a big hole, a Plot Hole !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Darkseid
              Right, and then Rose gets sent home and the Dalek is missing....I was curious if they mentioned ware it went...?

I always had a theory that the Doctor had this huge room, a warehouse kinda, where he stored stuff he picked up from the adventures. This room is the size of the warehouse from the last scene of Indiana Jones. He keeps things in there like the TV gizmo from The Chase, spare recorders and boxes of Jelly Babies....
              The jelly babies are in an environmentally controlled room keeping them at peak softness and flavour until they decide to start writing them in again.

completely different room than his garage sale room where all the gear he picks up is stored.
              Thanks!
              Jordan

my page
              My LJ
              From now on, our name will be 'Tenac'.

Comment

Originally posted by Metarock Sam
                erm it fell down a hole. a big hole, a Plot Hole !!!!
                Unfortunately that particular hole seems to get around a lot…

Comment

Like in the idiots lantern with the Vespa and also how could the Doctor and Mr Magpie climb up the transmitter whilst its transmitting ? they surely would be barbequed.

Comment

Originally posted by yaaayoubetcha
                    The jelly babies are in an environmentally controlled room keeping them at peak softness and flavour until they decide to start writing them in again.

completely different room than his garage sale room where all the gear he picks up is stored.

Huh.......I must have missed the episode that one was explained in.....

Build a Dalek
                    Build a TARDIS
                    The Police Box Website

Comment

Working...
                    X