This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Episode called "Phantoms''

James Bamford said that he is working on this episode for season 3. Any thoughts on what's it about and who's in it. Is it one of the episodes for the back half of season 3?

Do you have a source that has info on the episode?

Best Stargate quote:
    Sheppard: (yells to McKay) Canadian football is a joke! Celine Dion is overrated! Zelenka is smarter than you are!
    Green is your friend.

Comment

Originally posted by freyr's mother
      I have some speculation posts on the J/T thread about that, but this is not the thread for that. But supposedly we'll be seeing back story for Shep in it, and I believe Teyla plays a large part in the episode--unsure if it's in this one
      Spoiler:
      she flies a ship.
      Oh, and Carl Binder is the writer for it.
      VB
      Click statement above to read article.

Comment

Originally posted by freyr's mother
        All it says on the main page is that
        "Phantoms" will be directed by Martin Wood, and will likely air somewhere around the middle of Season Three. No plot details are known about the episode yet, nor is it confirmed whether the episode will air after the mid-season two-parter, "The Return," or if it will fill the one missing slot in the front half of the season.
        So i'd take this to mean that noone trustworthy has come up with info yet.

Comment

http://www.gateworld.net/news/2006/0...phantoms.shtml

Here's the full report. For those of us who love action, looks like s3 is going to be pretty good.

Best Stargate quote:
          Sheppard: (yells to McKay) Canadian football is a joke! Celine Dion is overrated! Zelenka is smarter than you are!
          Green is your friend.

Comment

This must be the episode that Gero said will be written by Binder, he said episode 9 focuses on everyone's background and with this title it makes sense. I'm very excited about the focus on action AND the characters

Comment

i was wonding if it would be a "hot zone" type story considering who the bad guys are.

Comment

I think its going to be a wraith Episode, One that probley sees Teyla wraith abilities develop so that she can project the images/phantoms like the wraith can.
                sigpic
                You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
                Stargate : Genesis |
                Original Starship DesignThread
                Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
                11000! green me

Comment

Well, i don't know where this rumor about Teyla came up, but until i hear from a believable source i prefer not to give it any value.
                  Last edited by Luz; 26 May 2006, 11:35 AM.

Comment

its my "thinking", nothing credible beyond plausable speculation on my part.
                    sigpic
                    You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
                    11000! green me

Comment

Originally posted by Luz
                      Well, i don't know where this rumor about Teyla came up, but until i hear from a believable source i prefer not to give it any value.
                      Teyla/Micheal ship?

Comment

Originally posted by immhotep
                        its my "thinking", nothing credible beyond plausable speculation on my part.
                        I thought we all said it was speculation...it seems that this word may need to be defined for some people. There is nothing more, beyond speculation until the episode airs; even what's posted on GW. Interpretation is not fact, until we see it for ourselves which should be our proof, of course.

VB
                        Click statement above to read article.

Comment

Ok this is my speculating upon the episode, it is neither official nor unofficial speculation...just my ideas on what this episode could potentially be about.
                          sigpic
                          11000! green me

Comment

Originally posted by knowsfords
                            Teyla/Micheal ship?
                            *lol* He was rather cute, and only gained hawtiness points when on wraith form. What is it with wraith guys that when into human form are so hot?.

Originally posted by immhotep
                            Ok this is my speculating upon the episode, it is neither official nor unofficial speculation...just my ideas on what this episode could potentially be about.
                            Interesting idea (sorry if i sounded rash, it's just that there's a good number of ludicrous rumors flying around - not that the exploring of Teyla's habilities is one of them or anything), they haven't really explored Teyla's habilities much after the siege 3, tptb kind off dropped that story line. I'm hoping tptb give something more to do to this character during season 3, 'cause they've kind of ignored her so far. They've focused on a few characters (mainly McKay), and forgotten a bit about the fact that SGA is supposed to be an ensemble cast show, unless i'm mistaken and it was never supposed to be like that.

Comment

No one thinking about the energy being(s) that might be around the galaxy when hearing phantoms?

Comment

Working...
                              X