This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Walter Harriman Discussion and Appreciation Thread

Last edited by Pharaoh Atem; 28 June 2006, 05:49 AM.
    https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

I love Walter to!!!

But this should probably be moved to the characters forum.

Comment

Originally posted by Trek_Girl42
      I love Walter to!!!

But this should probably be moved to the characters forum.
      ya i could ask but then i would loose credit for amking it beucase i know that there will merge it but who gives a
      https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Just wanted to let all the Gary Jones fans out there know that he has signed on to appear at several cons in October in Australia!!! For more info go to www.fsf.net.au

Comment

Walter is one hot technicain hotter than Siler and that one guy. Drooool....hey I wonder if I still have that cool piccy I made with Walter..... well I don't...... It said "You've locked on my heart" Aschen gived it to me what a sweet sister she knows I have a thing for bald techs

Comment

KEEP Walter alive my fellow posters.....

Comment

Originally posted by Puddle_Jumper_One
              KEEP Walter alive my fellow posters.....
              Walter's the man!

I couldn't think of anything else to say, but I wanted to keep the thread alive.

Comment

Breath damnit, breath!

Chevron Guy humoury goodness
                http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2673541/1/

"08:12
                New plant brought back by the science teams has just eaten half of the commissary and I don’t just mean the food supplies.

09:30
                Level 14 now resembles tropical rainforest, have just stopped botanists from setting off the sprinklers to make it more atmospheric."

Will green intelligent debates, not just those who share my views. Challenge - always.

Comment

Originally posted by silverdamascus
                  "08:12
                  New plant brought back by the science teams has just eaten half of the commissary and I don’t just mean the food supplies.

09:30
                  Level 14 now resembles tropical rainforest, have just stopped botanists from setting off the sprinklers to make it more atmospheric."
                  That is so funny.....I just finished watching Zero hour.

Comment

Originally posted by Trek_Girl42
                    That is so funny.....I just finished watching Zero hour.
                    now i feel like watchimg it....Lockdown and disclosure why don't ask.....I'm like that

Comment

I was plagued by visions of a toddler sized O’Neill spawn with Carter’s face chasing me around base on a mini death glider with wheels. It was bloody terrifying.

Thankfully, I was rescued by Teal’c in a pink tutu before the gate guards finished the interpretative bolero about my agonising death .

I don’t believe I started that sentence with “Thankfully.”
                      I........Can....cant...sto....stop....laugh......*continues reading

Comment

Originally posted by Puddle_Jumper_One
                        now i feel like watchimg it....Lockdown and disclosure why don't ask.....I'm like that
                        Lol, I watched lockdown yesterday. Really like that ep.

One of the reasons why I love Zero hour so much is because Walter, Siler, and Doctor Lee had lots to do.

Comment

I love Siler as well, the two techs, they're just great. There should be more of them damnit!

Will green intelligent debates, not just those who share my views. Challenge - always.

Comment

No one says "locked" like Walter. Got to love that guy! Why, oh, why is he still a sgt. after all these years? Get him a promotion.

Comment

Originally posted by Gate gal
                              No one says "locked" like Walter. Got to love that guy! Why, oh, why is he still a sgt. after all these years? Get him a promotion.
                              He's had at least three promotions think- Gary Jones was making those jokes about the promotions that Walter was getting- what for "typing under fire", etc.

Comment

Working...
                              X