Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which show does everyone like better? smallville or supernatural

Which shows guys? smallville or supernatural

smallville, y? cuz it's friggin SUPERMAN.
    A CORNERED FOX IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN A JACKAL!

Comment

Definately Superdupernatural!

Superboy is cool and sometimes pretty funny but it pales compared SN.
      Thanks!
      Jordan

my page
      My LJ
      From now on, our name will be 'Tenac'.

Comment

Both are good shows, but i'd watch Smallville if i had to choose between them.
        Science Fiction is an existential metaphor; it allows us to tell stories about the human condition.

Isaac Asimov once said individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence has become crucial to our salvation if we are to be saved at all.

[/QUOTE]

SENFORUMS.com

Comment

I really don't like this question too much. They're two totally different types of shows. However, if I really had to choose right now though, I'd probably actually go with Supernatural. I've really gotten hooked on that show.
          sigpic
          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
          "...phu...ah..."
          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

It's Smallville for me.

"We'll keep the light on for you."

Comment

Supernatural because Smallville's Clark Kent just doesn't seem to be gorwing up to be the man of Tomorrow.

Comment

Smallville because, well there is no reason, It's just better for some reason.
                sigpic

Comment

Supernatural.

Comment

Come on Smallville Pwns Supernaturals ass !!!
                    Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

Smallville... I can't get enough of supes.
                      z

Comment

I like both shows accually, i watched the first episode of Supernatural and i thought it was interesting and the last couple of eps have been quite good too.

And Smallville cause, well it needs no explanation.

Comment

smallville without a doubt

supernatural looks gay, i mean do they sleep in thier car at night if there is no ghost or whatever it is thier killing.
                          sigpic

Comment

Smallville, I hate superman, he's always been to damn perfect, Smallville takes that away and makes him a likable character.
                            Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
                            - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

No contest, supernatural! i liked smallville but its getting to much like a drama and i hate dramas. Plus his dad died and he was one of my favorite characters and in supernatural u dont know what happens next. in smallville i knew he was gonna move to metropolis then get a job at the newspaper. the only stuff i didnt know was what happened while he lived in smallville so know its just mostly stuff we know thats gonna happen with fillers.

Comment

Working...
                              X