Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lost Will Answer Questions (MINOR SPOILERS)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lost Will Answer Questions (MINOR SPOILERS)

http://www.scifi.com/scifiwire/index...ory=0&id=36224

Bryan Burk, executive producer of ABC's hit series Lost, told SCI FI Wire that the upcoming May 24 season finale will answer a lot of questions about the island and the castaways. The two-hour finale, "Live Together, Die Alone," culminates the second season's building story arc. More ...
    sigpic

Spoiler:
    According to some sites, they say that Desmond returns and declares that the world has been destroyed.
    http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

Lost answer questions?

I don't believe it!!!!

Comment

Probable spoilers:

Spoiler:

Clancy Brown, who previously played the military officer who convinced and taught Sayid how to torture, is credited in the finale as Kelvin. Kelvin is the person who brought Desmond into the hatch.
        Last edited by ItsDan; 24 May 2006, 08:29 AM.
        "For now, you are in need of food and rest, and I am in need of armor"

Comment

Originally posted by rarocks24
          Spoiler:
          According to some sites, they say that Desmond returns and declares that the world has been destroyed.

He's shown in commercials for tonite's ep.
          Thanks!
          Jordan

my page
          My LJ
          From now on, our name will be 'Tenac'.

Comment

more question then answers came up tonight
            Their white flags are no match to our guns!!

Comment

Originally posted by 2ndgenerationalteran
              more question then answers came up tonight
              Abrams promised real answers and all we got were more questions and confusion. I think he took writing classes with Chris Carter.

*grumbles*

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Lost really pisses me off! Always more questions than answers. I agree with the Chris Carter reference!! Ha ha thats right on the money with that one. Lost.... the show is not something I will watch if they think they can keep milking this story line for a bunch of years like the X-files and then have a crappy end story that leaves you totally dissapointed in the whole series when its all said and done. We shall see I suppose, or maybe not.

Comment

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure
                  Abrams promised real answers and all we got were more questions and confusion. I think he took writing classes with Chris Carter.

*grumbles*
                  Well, technically, the big question from the first 2 seasons...why did the plane crash? was answered.

of course, a 1:10 ratio of answers to new questions really does suck...in a 'I can't wait for next season' sorta way.

Hopefully with no olympics or other big events, there won't be as many throw away eps in the middle of the season.
                  Thanks!
                  Jordan

my page
                  My LJ

Comment

I don't know, I think we learned a lot...

Spoiler:

Why did the plane crash?
                    How did Desmond get to the island?
                    Who was Desmond?
                    Who is the girl in the picture?
                    Who was Kelvin and how was he connected to Dharma?
                    Is there really a disease on the island? (maybe not definitive but pretty sure)
                    Where does Not Henry Gale fit into the hierarchy of the others?
                    What is the relationship between the others and the people who worked in the hatch (refered to them as the Hostiles)
                    Where did Desmond go after he ran off from the hatch?
                    Is it possible to leave the island?
                    Is anyone looking for the island?
                    Was the camp real?
                    What was in the hatch we saw in '3 minutes'?
                    Where did the notebooks the people in the Pearl sent through the tube go?
                    Were the Others really going to let Walt go?
                    What happens when you let the timer run out?

and

Is it smart to set off explosives in a confined space?

Comment

Originally posted by ItsDan
                      I don't know, I think we learned a lot...

Spoiler:

Why did the plane crash?
                      How did Desmond get to the island?
                      Who was Desmond?
                      Who is the girl in the picture?
                      Who was Kelvin and how was he connected to Dharma?
                      Is there really a disease on the island? (maybe not definitive but pretty sure)
                      Where does Not Henry Gale fit into the hierarchy of the others?
                      What is the relationship between the others and the people who worked in the hatch (refered to them as the Hostiles)
                      Where did Desmond go after he ran off from the hatch?
                      Is it possible to leave the island?
                      Is anyone looking for the island?
                      Was the camp real?
                      What was in the hatch we saw in '3 minutes'?
                      Where did the notebooks the people in the Pearl sent through the tube go?
                      Were the Others really going to let Walt go?
                      What happens when you let the timer run out?

and

Is it smart to set off explosives in a confined space?
                      Dang it, that isn't enough. . .I want MORE!

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Spoiler:

Could Libby's dead husband David also be the Dave that Hurley was seeing?

If Walt told Michael he could see the large stone with the missing center from where he was, that hints that Michael never talked to Walt on the computer, since Walt must have been elsewhere. (Still of course possible he saw it from where he really was of course).
                        Last edited by ItsDan; 25 May 2006, 09:53 AM.

Comment

my only issue with the ep is an apparenty in ep continuity problem.

Spoiler:
                          They told Hurley to go back to the camp and tell them not to come back to this place...the dock. Which is fine, the mysterious and evil others with their veiled threats. But...weren't they all bagged over the head? Exactly how would Hurley know where 'here' was in relation to the camp? I mean hey, how's he gonna get home, let alone bring folks back to the dock? It's a long long walk if he doesn't know where to go

Or did i blink at some ultra crucial scene at the pneumatic tube?
                          Thanks!
                          Jordan

my page
                          My LJ

Comment

My problem is with Desmond's part of the story.
                            Spoiler:
                            How is it that he could think pressing the button was meaning less when he had prior experience with not pressing the button? And aren't most keys made of metal? How could he use the key to stop the device, shouldn't it have been stuck to the ceiling or a wall?

Comment

Spoiler:

"Exactly how would Hurley know where 'here' was in relation to the camp? "

Presumably they didn't march them for miles to get to the dock, plus Hurley knows they were headed north.

"How is it that he could think pressing the button was meaning less when he had prior experience with not pressing the button? And aren't most keys made of metal? How could he use the key to stop the device, shouldn't it have been stuck to the ceiling or a wall? "

Desmond still didn't know there were any real consequences to not pressing the button. Just some fancy sirens and stuff.

And presumably the key was either non-metallic, or was of a small enough mass that it didnt fly out of Desmond's hand.

Comment

Working...
                              X