This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Favorite Doctor Who Quotes

I was thinking of doing a game, but there is so much Who to go through that it would be too hard for the average person. So, here is a thread for people to put all their favorite quotes of Doctor Who! Doesn't have to be word for word; nobody's perfect so don't be paranoid.

Here's one of mine!

DOCTOR: "Well Benton. Aren't you gonna say that it's bigger on the inside than it is on the outside? Everyone else does."
    BENTON: "It's pretty obvious, isn't it? Anyway, nothing about you surprises me anymore, Doc."
    -Three Doctors

Your turn!
    "There's no point in growing up if you can't be childish sometimes." ~Doctor Who, Robot~

SGA Fanfiction

8 pages of quotes here - http://www.amk.ca/quotations/doctor-who/
    gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
    so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
    love Torri

Comment

(Indignantly): Lots of planets have a North.

Madeleine

Comment

"You wait till you get the bill"

Comment

The slash fan in my loves this one:

"Relax, he's a 51st century guy; he's just a bit more flexible when it comes to dancing." The Doctor Dances

Comment

'Perhaps one day ill come back, yes ill come back. But until then there must be no regrets, no fears or anxieties just go forth in all your beliefs, just as I have done in mine.'
            The 1st Doctor just before his regeneration. 'The Tenth Planet' one of the best Doctor Who speeches ever.
            Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

Originally posted by Metarock Sam
              'Perhaps one day ill come back, yes ill come back. But until then there must be no regrets, no fears or anxieties just go forth in all your beliefs, just as I have done in mine.'
              The 1st Doctor just before his regeneration. 'The Tenth Planet' one of the best Doctor Who speeches ever.
              I love that one. It's awesome! But I'm pretty sure it's from Dalek Invasion of Earth, after he leaves Susan. I hate to be nitpicky, but there it is.
              "There's no point in growing up if you can't be childish sometimes." ~Doctor Who, Robot~

SGA Fanfiction

Comment

"A tear, Sarah Jane? Don't cry. While there's life there's... Hope..."
                gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
                so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
                love Torri

Comment

Mickey Smith: I bet you don't even remember my name.
                  The Doctor: It's Ricky.
                  Mickey Smith: It's *Mickey*.
                  The Doctor: No, it's *Ricky*.
                  Mickey Smith: I think I know my own name.
                  The Doctor: You *think* you know your own name? How stupid are you?

Captain Jack Harkness: Who the hell are you?
                  Mickey Smith: What do you mean who the hell am I? Who the hell are you?
                  sigpic

Comment

Jack: "OK, de-fabricator: does exactly what it says on the tin."

Jack:Am I naked in front of millions of viewers?
                    Trin-ee and Zu-zanna: Absolutely!!
                    Jack: Well ladies, your viewing figures just went up.

Comment

Originally posted by Rowana
                      I love that one. It's awesome! But I'm pretty sure it's from Dalek Invasion of Earth, after he leaves Susan. I hate to be nitpicky, but there it is.
                      Im not sure if it is or not. He just looks so tired and worn out which suggests my view that it was the part just before his regeneration. However Dalek Invasion of Earth is highly plausible.
                      Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

Originally posted by Metarock Sam
                        Im not sure if it is or not. He just looks so tired and worn out which suggests my view that it was the part just before his regeneration. However Dalek Invasion of Earth is highly plausible.
                        Actually, I've seen The Dalek Invasion of Earth many times and own it on DVD.

That's the source of the quote.

Comment

"Logic, my dear Zoe, merely enables one to be wrong with authority."

Comment

Sarah Jane "There's nothing Only about being a girl"

Comment

Ian: Dr Forman.
                              Doctor: Doctor Who.
                              Tis No Fool to lose what He can not keep, To gain what he will never Lose

Comment

Working...
                              X