This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beckett deserves his change from minor to major character

ive heard some people x press their thoughts that beckett dosn't deserve the more prominent position he has established in the show. I disagree and think others may aswell
    You know how to make yourself sound like a creep, end every sentence by saying LADIES...

I am Thor... Supreme Commander of the Asgard flett... Ladies

With my 1,500th post I am going to say that the character of Carson Beckettt definitely deserves the promotion to a major character and I am truly looking forwards to season three where we're going to see more of him.

Comment

hear hear!

Beckett's a fantastic character, portrayed by a brilliant actor

His role as CMD is also extremely important to Atlantis, especially when it comes to dealing with the wraith
      sigpic
      Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

The fact that Carson is now a major character also means that his fans will see more of him and this will increase the viewignnumbers.

Comment

I for one am delighted we'll be seeing more of the charming doctor. And his bedside manner.
          sigpic
          "Ce qui ressemble a l'amour est toujours de l'amour." - Tristan Bernard

Comment

From what I've read, the problem is more that TPTB hasn't fully used Beckett since his character status upgrade, not that Beckett doesn't deserve to be a major character. Based on storyline relevance, Beckett was more integral to the plots when he was a recurring character in Season 1 than he's been since he became a regular in Season 2. It's almost as if the TPTB believed that by making him a regular that their job was done and that there was no need to really write for him.
            sigpic
            Sig by Luciana

Comment

Working...
            X