Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Release dates for final three episodes!

Hey everyone,

As the title says, here's a little announcement regarding the release dates for the final three episodes.

With work on the season finale having gotten pushed back a little, we've decided to make a slight modification to our release schedule. Instead of airing "In Times Of Despair" the week after "Catch 22", there will be a very brief two week break. But no reason to worry. We will be releasing several special features throughout the break to make the wait shorter, before the final three Season Two episodes will resume on June 15th. Among the special features will be Making Of's, deleted scenes, and hopefully (wish me luck) new podcasts.

It is in a way short notice; however, we've come to realize that it is necessary. Instead of rushing things, we'll have the time we need to bring you a season finale like you haven't seen it before. A LOT will happen in especially 2.24, and I believe it should turn out to be well worth the wait.

So, the official release dates for the final three episodes are as follows:

"In Times Of Despair" - June 15th 2006
    "Preemptive Strike" - June 22nd 2006
    "Revolution" - June 29th 2006

These dates will also be up on the site by tomorrow. With us already having been "renewed" for Season Three, work on the new season is scheduled to begin in July. Most likely we'll be looking at a late October/early November premiere date.
    Click on banner to visit the Stargate: Horizon homepage.

Rrrrright...

It appears that you guys arn't sticking to the shcedule. I don't mean to be rude but, care to explain why?

My Deviantart|Seeing is Beleivging|Carpe Noctem|Atlantean Wars

Comment

Originally posted by SG_Gundam
      Rrrrright...

It appears that you guys arn't sticking to the shcedule. I don't mean to be rude but, care to explain why?
      I don't know what you mean. We're always sticking to the schedule. It's taken some hard work to do it, but we haven't missed a single release date.

The episodes aren't always up on the site on the date they're released. But to also be honest about that, that's out of my hands at the moment.

Comment

Is Tiletron working on a new site for you?
        sigpic
        Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

Ah. Okay. Just wanted to know. And now the new episode is out. lol Wow... I feel like a turd.

My Deviantart|Seeing is Beleivging|Carpe Noctem|Atlantean Wars

Comment

Originally posted by Alex Rubit
            I don't know what you mean. We're always sticking to the schedule. It's taken some hard work to do it, but we haven't missed a single release date.

The episodes aren't always up on the site on the date they're released. But to also be honest about that, that's out of my hands at the moment.
            i think he meant 1 episode per week.

Comment

Originally posted by Elite Anubis Guard
              Is Tiletron working on a new site for you?
              We haven't started on the new site design yet. But that's something we need to get to as soon as possible, so that it will be ready on time for Season Three.

Comment

Originally posted by SG_Gundam
                Ah. Okay. Just wanted to know. And now the new episode is out. lol Wow... I feel like a turd.
                That's no problem. I can understand how it can be confusing.

Actually that was my concern anyway. I think a lot of readers don't visit the forum regularly (if at all), so naturally they wouldn't necessarily know that a new episode is already out if it hasn't been added to the site yet. But they've all been released, in one way or another, on the scheduled dates.

Comment

Originally posted by andy tyler
                  i think he meant 1 episode per week.
                  So what you're saying is... you'd like to have two episodes per week?

Comment

Originally posted by Alex Rubit
                    So what you're saying is... you'd like to have two episodes per week?
                    hey why not? lol

Comment

I think for season 3 you should release the first two episodes at once since its going to be a 3 part episode and it would be kinda cool to see what the hell will make this a 3-part episode for season 3.

Comment

As far as what will make it a three-parter, this is what I can say.

-Part one will be the inciting incident. It won't be too eventful, mainly establishing where are characters are since the finale. All the plot events for the entire trilogy will be put into motion here.

-Part two will actually get into the action and have the team try to do something relating to what was in the finale.

-Part three will be the climax, in which the premise for the remainder of the season has been fully set up and Horizon either succeeds for fails at their initial goal.

I hope I wasn't too specific
                        Beyond the Horizon Lies the Gateway to a New Galaxy
                        Stargate Horizon, Co-Executive Producer
                        Latest Episode: 4.06 - "Eden"
                        Stargate Destiny, Fan
                        Latest Episode: 1.20 - "Alliances, Part One"

Comment

Working...
                        X