Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lokii
    "Warning warp core breech in progress...."
    .....where's col. carter when we need her someone get dr. lee.......bad idea
    https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

all right, who painted the smiley on the iris?
      Thank you Jenova Synthesis

Thank you to homever I borrowed this from

Comment

Landry: Allright ... who put gum on the iris? You've jammed it all up now

Walter: UNSCHEDULED OFFWORLD ACTIVATION

Comment

"Oh you pretty chitty bang bang, pretty chitty bang bang we love you..."

*All of the high ranking personnel*

Comment

*I feel pretty, ohh soo pretty, I feel pretty and whitty and..............*

Comment

"Do the okie kokie...do the okie kokie...do the okie kokie...knees bent, arms stretched..."

Comment

*it's just a jump to the left! And then a step to the riiiiiiiiiiight, put your hands on your hips! And bend your knees in tiiiiime, ooo, It's just the pelvic thrrrrrrrrust, That really drives you insaaaaaaaaaaaaaane. LET'S DO THE TIME WARP AGAIN!!!! LETS DO THE TIME WARP AGAIN!!!!*

Comment

This is one for the Blood Brothers fans.

"But you know that if you cross your fingers! And if you count from 1 to 10 you can get up off the ground again! Because you know that the whole thing's just a game!"

SG-1 singing it.

Comment

*Jack singing in his office*: Shake it, uh uh, shake it, Shake it like a polaroid picture Carter!
                    Lt. Liam Mackenzie Harris
                    SG2

I'm an aunt again! YEA!!!

Spoiler:

Carpe Cliffum-Seize the Cliff! (copyright me, lol)

Comment

Hammond: I've just let Felger go through the gate on his own...

*All of the SGC run into the room and put a permanent iris on the gate*

Comment

O'Neill: *I have just shaved all of Carter's hair off as she lost the big bet, you can laugh at her in the cafateria*
                        Carter: *O'Neill's hair is dyed bright pink as he lost the bet too! so laugh at him while he eats his blue jello!*

Comment

Jacob: Samantha Elizabeth Carter, if I EVER catch you "shaking it like a polaroid picture" at Jack O'Neill again, you're going to be grounded until you're 99 years old and you can forget about going to that Tok'ra strip joint too!
                          SG2

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by dancer_4_daniel
                            Jacob: Samantha Elizabeth Carter, if I EVER catch you "shaking it like a polaroid picture" at Jack O'Neill again, you're going to be grounded until you're 99 years old and you can forget about going to that Tok'ra strip joint too!
                            Poor Sam!

Sig courtesy of RepliCartertje

Comment

Originally posted by ReganX
                              Poor Sam!
                              Oh don't worry about Sam...she'll be just fine...

Sam: Dad, don't make me tell everyone about what you did at General Hammond's bachelor party...
                              Jacob: GEORGE!!!!!!
                              SG2

Spoiler:

Comment

O'Neill: Damn it Carter, how many times have I told you not to leave your neurotic novels off world?!?
                                Yu-Gi-Oh: Hello, my name is Yu-Gi. I like pineapples and walking on the beach. I am your new commander. I assure you, I am completely qualified. I just need someone to tell me one thing, what is a Stargate?
                                O'Neill: Animal crackers in my soup. Monkeys and tigers loop-de-loop. Gosh oh gee oh me oh my, with animal crackers in my soup.

To see a picture of me in the Miss Teen America pageant, click here.

Comment

Working...
                                X