This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What do you want from season 10?

I was thinking about stargate's season ten, and i was thinking about how i wanted earth to create tonnes of ships and become loads more advanced, and so i was wondering what you guys are all hoping for in the new season?

NEW SHIPS!

old friends (all them old advanced races we've/not met getting ivaded by the ori and changing their minds about helping us)
    some of the old less advanced races getting taken over by the ori too

Baal and his crafty antics

big earth allience

some new tech for us

i wanna see more aliens living on earth like a few tokra or jaffa or summit
    and having themselves a wacky adventure

Jonas Quinn

Jack back alot more

People from atlantis comming to earth a bit more

time travel back n time, alternate realitys, a nother one of the museums daniel found with advanced random tech like quatum mirrors, joe/jack links
    and things like Ma chello anti gou'ld inventions

theres prob more but thats all i can think of just now, its prob not much of it will happen in season 10 but hopefully!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! maybe 11, 12, 13 and 14!!!! aswell

SAVE STARGATE!!!!!! http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/Stargate/index.html

http://strifetv.proboards101.com/

Comment

I'd like to see them going through that round spinny thingy...um...the Stargate!
      Maybe they could have an adventure, meet new people, have to save the day by working through the problem as a team, with brain and brawn....no beaming away in the nick of time.
      sigpic

Comment

Wow was that sarcasm..???????????

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
          I'd like to see them going through that round spinny thingy...um...the Stargate!
          Maybe they could have an adventure, meet new people, have to save the day by working through the problem as a team, with brain and brawn....no beaming away in the nick of time.
          That would be nice.

I want to see plenty of Sam, Daniel, Teal'c and Jack, in his two episodes at least. I'd also like to hear references to what Jack is up to when he's not present. Friendship and team scenes between the four of them are definitely on the list of things I want.

I'd also like to see Sam promoted and a happy, Sam/Jack shippy ending.

Sig courtesy of RepliCartertje

Comment

This is all I could think of right now:

I want to see Jonas Quinn!
            I would like to see more classic team moments that create character development.
            I want to see team interaction while giving everyone equal screen time.
            I want to see more then having them tell me what's going on.
            I want to see different cultures and civilizations.
            I want to see more choreographed ground fights. Both with large groups and singles.
            I want to see old allies, while introducing new ones though them.
            I want to hear Carter explain technological stuff.
            I want to hear Daniel talk about historical stuff,
            I want to see Teal'c as a dynamic character and not some wall flower.
            I want to see the actual stargate.
            I want to see more military dynamics.
            I wouldn't mind seeing more of Major Caulborn and Davis.

Comment

More batlles between SG-1 and Warriors of the Ori, can't believe that they are just normal humans like us. Where's the fihgt in that.
              I HATE SY-FY

Comment

I want them to actually develop Mitchell as a character instead of the flat two dimensional thing they have had him. I also want to see a bit more of who he is, a bit more about Mitchell. I also want to see more dynamic with the team outside of the SGC, maybe hanging with each other then running into trouble during off duty hours.

Comment

I agree with wolfe we need to see his character more coz in season 9 they triedit but it didn't work, we need to see his weakness and strengths basically TPTB need to do a SWOT Analysis on Mitchell. Innit man, innit, innit.
                  I HATE SY-FY

Comment

I think we gave it up, in lieu of ships.

As for me, what I'd like to see is a team. Not a bunch of people doing their own thing.
                    sigpic

Comment

That sounds good. I'd also personally like the Ori and priors to be struck with a permanent case of mutism.

And, I want all the members of SG1 to work together and have things to do, and to be really close as friends.
                      I'm a girl! A girly girly girl!

Okay, you got me. I can't accept change. This message may look like it was typed on a computer and posted on the internet, but it is actually cave drawings delivered by smoke signals.

Naquada Enhanced Chastity Belts -SG1 edition. On sale now! Heck, I'll give them away

Daniel Jackson Appreciation and Discussion -because he's more than pretty

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=89

Daniel Jackson: The Beacon of Hope and The Man Who Opened the Stargate

Comment

I want more action, no more choppy story lines.
                        More RDA would be great.

Comment

I would definitely like to see more of the Stargate. I like space battles and all but TPTB seem to be really bad at doing them so ya, back to the basics of stargate. Going through the gate shooting up some bad guys, ruining some big plan, and getting out with only moments to spare. Also I would definitely like to see some lose ends tied up. After 9 seasons they have a lot to account for.

Comment

What do I want from Season 10. Just more of the same SG-1 goodness. I loved Season 9, so I'm sure I'll enjoy Season 10. Spoilers so far have me pretty excited anyways. I'd love to see more one-shot eps, something I think we'll see more of anyways this season. And definitely continued growth of Vala and Mitchell as characters. Also, I'm really hoping for some great team moments between the five of them.
                            sigpic
                            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                            "...phu...ah..."
                            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by Amanda Eros
                              This is all I could think of right now:

I want to see Jonas Quinn!
                              I would like to see more classic team moments that create character development.
                              I want to see team interaction while giving everyone equal screen time.
                              I want to see more then having them tell me what's going on.
                              I want to see different cultures and civilizations.
                              I want to see more choreographed ground fights. Both with large groups and singles.
                              I want to see old allies, while introducing new ones though them.
                              I want to hear Carter explain technological stuff.
                              I want to hear Daniel talk about historical stuff,
                              I want to see Teal'c as a dynamic character and not some wall flower.
                              I want to see the actual stargate.
                              I want to see more military dynamics.
                              I wouldn't mind seeing more of Major Caulborn and Davis.

I thinking we are using the same brain. I like and agree with every single idea. Well done!

Comment

Working...
                              X