Need some help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need some help

I keep seeing these cool silhouette images of the serenity on t-shirts, but I can't find any pics of just the silhouette. Anybody know where I could find one?
    *THUNK*

"I reject your reality, and substitute my own."- Adam Savage

Cassidy- "Go ahead, Munch, rain on my parade."
    Munch- "I don't just want to rain on your parade, I want to blow up all the floats."

Try google-ing for it.....
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus
      Try google-ing for it.....
      Tried that. I went through about 4 different word combinations.
      *THUNK*

"I reject your reality, and substitute my own."- Adam Savage

Cassidy- "Go ahead, Munch, rain on my parade."
      Munch- "I don't just want to rain on your parade, I want to blow up all the floats."

Comment

Well, I'm not exactly sure what you're looking for but maybe these might do the trick...

Spoiler:

Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Some time ago I came across a t-shirt with a serenity silhuette on amazon. But can't find it now. If you're patient you might find it

All right ... I confess I haven't cut your hair ... I hate cutting hair. I have this terrible un-un-uncontrollable fear whenever I see hair. When I was a kid I used to hate the sight of hair being cut. My mother said I was a fool. She said the only way to cure it was to become a barber. So I spent five ghastly years at the Hairdressers' Training Centre at Totnes. Can you imagine what it's like cutting the same head for five years? I didn't want to be a barber anyway. I wanted to be a lumberjack. Leaping from tree to tree as they float down the mighty rivers of British Columbia . . .
          The giant redwood, the larch, the fir, the mighty scots pine. The smell of fresh-cut timber! The crash of mighty trees! With my best girlie by my side ... We'd sing ... sing ... sing.

Monty Python's Flying Circus

Comment

nope

Comment

Working...
            X