Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Doctor Who Battles In Time - Is it worth it?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Doctor Who Battles In Time - Is it worth it?

Simple question really... anyone got any feedback about the mag?

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

The cards are nice (made a killing on ebay). The mag itself is just geared around the card game, definately aimed at younger fans. I wouldn't go out my way to buy it, not since the cards are going to be realeased for sale seperately.

Comment

Id get the cardss speratly cso apparantly they look cool and stuff.
      Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

Doctor Who - Battles in Time is a CCG, that is, a Collectible Card Game, and therefore it's not only a set of card to collect and see who is the first to have them all. It is also a strategy game in which you have to design your own deck of cards before you play it.

That is, there are hundreds of different cards, each with their special abilities for the game, and you need to design your own strategy and choose the cards that best suit it. Then you follow the rules of the game, which can be overruled by the text in each card.

Hope I have clarified it a bit.
        Trade your CCG cards at Trade Cards Online, free, easy and safe, and your miniatures at Miniature Trading.

Comment

And you can now trade the Doctor Who cards at Trade Cards Online, and also buy and sell them directly between individuals.
          Trade your CCG cards at Trade Cards Online, free, easy and safe, and your miniatures at Miniature Trading.

Comment

Is the mag being sold in the USA too? It looks like a British product and I would like to know in which countries it is being sold.
            Thanks.

Comment

Working...
            X