This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Atlantis opening

I don't know if this has been asked before. So forgive me if it has but I was wondering something.

Will season 3 of Atlantis have a new opening since season 1 and 2 were also different? I didn't liked the openings that were only 8 seconds but in the second part of the second season we got a new opening again. Would you like to see every season a different opening?
    Lord Zedd

The have to change the SG-1 opening becuase of
    Spoiler:
    Vala,
    and they usually change them both at the same time, but they may choose not to change Atlantis. Who knows. For now, I'm satisfied with the SGA opening.

Comment

Well if you watch the DVD's then i whished that they use the short openings, or that the opening is a seperate DVD track that you can skip, instead of fastforward it everytime

Comment

I think the openings is a part of the show. When the short openings aired a lot of fans were pissed ! They didn't liked it at all. The openings are a part of the show. I sometimes skip the opening aswell but sometimes I begin singing the lyrics Wish there were lyrics for the Atlantis show !
        Lord Zedd

Comment

I'm a fan of short openings.

Perhaps a long one for the first show of the season. After that I just want them to get on with it.
          An all new Stargate spinoff presents

Stargate: The B Team

The galaxy just got a whoooole lot crazier!

Comment

I like the full-lenght title sequences. Can't wait to see Claudia Black in the credits, but i'll be curious to see where they place her (i suspect it wil be BB, AT, CJ, CB, with BB, and MS as 'Daniel Jackson').

As for the Atlantis sequence itself, too dark for my liking, could use some brightening up.
            "You have already taken the first steps towards becoming... the fith race."

Comment

I like the full length title sequence too. For me it's just part of the show and I missed it when they shortened the first half of last season.

sig by Pandora's_Box

Comment

Yes this has been asked before

I love long opening sequences but I hate the current SGA credits, they are too blue, too dark and they use some iffy captures especially poor Beckett/McGillion

I think they need lighter opening credits in feel and visuals, maybe even do away with showing the actors, just have names.

What season/s did SG-1 go with the gate and just the names? I liked that one.

Comment

Originally posted by wolverine_nl
                  Well if you watch the DVD's then i whished that they use the short openings, or that the opening is a seperate DVD track that you can skip, instead of fastforward it everytime
                  Yes, what a chore. Get on with life.

Best Stargate quote:
                  Sheppard: (yells to McKay) Canadian football is a joke! Celine Dion is overrated! Zelenka is smarter than you are!
                  Green is your friend.

Comment

I like both the SGA and SG-1 openings and I don't think that they'll change either. They'll only just put in Vala and that's it IMO but not change the whole think.
                    I HATE SY-FY

Comment

Working...
                    X