Will Lex Keep His...??? (SPOILERS)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will Lex Keep His...??? (SPOILERS)

Will Lex keep his powers or will they just go? or is lex like dead and zod's got his bodie?

will lex keep his powers?

Comment

nope, not if clark will be superman later on

since lex knows bout clark's powers. but after zod is ownd, lex will be conviently not remember anything
      A CORNERED FOX IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN A JACKAL!

Comment

Originally posted by derrickbu
        Will Lex keep his powers or will they just go? or is lex like dead and zod's got his bodie?
        Zod has control of the body, but i wouldnt be surprised if Lex is still in there, or hidden in the ship (if it is still there), or some crystal. Clark will find a way to free Lex, and in the process Lex should lose most of the powers (if not all).
        Science Fiction is an existential metaphor; it allows us to tell stories about the human condition.

Isaac Asimov once said individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence has become crucial to our salvation if we are to be saved at all.

[/QUOTE]

SENFORUMS.com

Comment

Originally posted by GreyFox

since lex knows bout clark's powers. but after zod is ownd, lex will be conviently not remember anything
          Yeah, the writers will no doubt find a way for Lex to forget about Clarks powers if he does survive...
          Science Fiction is an existential metaphor; it allows us to tell stories about the human condition.

Isaac Asimov once said individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence has become crucial to our salvation if we are to be saved at all.

[/QUOTE]

SENFORUMS.com

Comment

Originally posted by MB.Eddie
            Zod has control of the body, but i wouldnt be surprised if Lex is still in there, or hidden in the ship (if it is still there), or some crystal. Clark will find a way to free Lex, and in the process Lex should lose most of the powers (if not all).
            Of course, he has to free Lex. Afterall, he still has to become future Superman's ultimate foe.
            sigpic
            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
            "...phu...ah..."
            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by GreyFox

I would venture to say that both Lex and Lana will not remember anything about Lex having super powers, so then Clark can't tell Lana about his! Or she'll hate Lex because of his super powers and then Clark can't tell Lana about his super powers. Either way Clark won't tell Lana about his super powers.

Comment

I believe it generally accepted that Lana figures it out eventually, although not until Superman shows up in Metropolis after Clark goes to live there permanently. I know this was at least in an episode of the Batman cartoon series where Lois Lane was dating Bruce Wayne for some reason and Superman / Clark was jealous until Lana managed to get Superman's attention....

Maybe not all that relavant to Smalliville though.

Comment

What happened in the last couple of minutes of the finale? - the episode over ran a few minutes and my damn DVR stopped recording just as Lex and Lana kissed on the roof of Lex Corp.

Was that it? - a crappy 'To be continued...'

Comment

Originally posted by AdamRLeggett
                    What happened in the last couple of minutes of the finale? - the episode over ran a few minutes and my damn DVR stopped recording just as Lex and Lana kissed on the roof of Lex Corp.

Was that it? - a crappy 'To be continued...'
                    Bare with me, I'll make a clip of the last few minutes.

edit- Here you go.
                    Last edited by D3K; 19 May 2006, 02:07 PM.

Comment

My TIVO also cut it off. You are now my new favorite person, D3K! =D

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Weir's Hair Gel
                        My TIVO also cut it off. You are now my new favorite person, D3K! =D
                        Do you feel like donating to the charity of D3K?

Comment

I think I'm gonna be banned from youtube soon.

2 videos in 1 week have been deleted due to copyright infringement.

The first was the video "Stargate Cantina" which all of you being Stargate fans should know about.

The second was the Smallville season 5 ending.

Argh.

Comment

Working...
                          X