This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is your overall opinion of Camelot

OK its getting closer to July and everyone had discussed and completely torn apart what went right and wrong in Camelot so what is your overall opinion

great episode Mitchell did good like the part when he fell asleep

space battle was well done got our collective asses kicked
    Outstanding
    50.50%
    Good
    17.82%
    Fair
    12.87%
    Poor
    11.88%
    Terrible
    6.93%
    Last edited by Pharaoh Atem; 20 June 2006, 05:40 PM.
    https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Pretty poor.

The bits with Sam working on the supergate and with Vala at the very end win it the few points that keep it from ranking as bad.

Sig courtesy of RepliCartertje

Comment

Good.

Only because of the battle scene. The whole 35 minutes of it was total crap in my opinion until the battle scene. That must have been the best battle scene I have scene in stargate and ranks right at the top with Season 7's The Lost City Part 2 battle scene over the antarctic. But yeh Camelot's battle scene was sick.
      I HATE SY-FY

Comment

I liked it. ALL of it.

I'm sorry - but you need the build up, the only lil annoying bit is that she gave the sword to Mitchell, not used it herself. But I was fine for the rest - it had to build up, have the team do something...I dont get what people expect it to be...?
        Blitz

www.myspace.com/twilightpeace

One was an experiment made to cause destruction in any condition except water, the other was an aquatic expermiment to destroy the world...but in the end...Stitch and Nim: They made an amazing Hula team

Comment

Outstanding. I enjoyed the entire episode. I liked it before the big battle, and that was the icing on the cake. One of the best episodes of the program.
          An all new Stargate spinoff presents

Stargate: The B Team

The galaxy just got a whoooole lot crazier!

Comment

Outstanding! Every character got a chance to do what they did best, great story, amazing battle. Loved it, loved it, loved it! Can't wait for season ten!

Comment

poor
              boring. horrible character balance, very porrly done battle, MORE shoehorning of mitchell into the hewo slot. very bad season finale. only thing that saved it from terrible were the carter and carter/asgard scenes.
              sigpic
              "Out of the Abyss" (SJ Angst)....................Best New Author.................."Else Close the Wall Up" (Sam)
              Hic Comitas Regit. Welcome to Samanda.

Comment

Originally posted by ParadoxRealities
                MORE shoehorning of mitchell into the hewo slot.
                How can the first season with him in it have more shoehorning of him into the hero slot?

Comment

Originally posted by Konman72
                  How can the first season with him in it have more shoehorning of him into the hero slot?
                  more as in 'additional', as with the entire rest of the season. sorry, was that confusing?
                  sigpic
                  "Out of the Abyss" (SJ Angst)....................Best New Author.................."Else Close the Wall Up" (Sam)
                  Hic Comitas Regit. Welcome to Samanda.

Comment

Well, what can I say I really enjoyed Camelot. A lot. Liked it even better that the chick pulled the sword from the stone and everyone congratualted her and not Mitchell when the Black Knight disappeared.

Made me smile... a lot.
                    Disclaimer: All opinions stated within this post are relevant to the author herself, and do not in any way represent the opinions of God, Country, The Powers That Be or Greater Fandom.

Any resemblance to aforementioned opinions are purely coincidental.

Comment

I liked the whole episode and it was one of my favorites all year.

Comment

Thumb up here!

Comment

To me, Camelot feels like two storylines squashed together - the search for the Ancient weapon/Mitchell's swordfighting redux/medieval theme and the space battle with the Ori and subsequent pwnage. I never felt like the two stories intertwined well, much like OTG and the corn/Ba'al storylines. I did enjoy the last part of the episode with the space fighting, but I was bored by the medieval puzzle solving. that took up most of the episode.

Overall it was an okay ep, but I was hoping for something bigger and better for the season finale.

Comment

Originally posted by Blitz
                            I liked it. ALL of it.

I'm sorry - but you need the build up, the only lil annoying bit is that she gave the sword to Mitchell, not used it herself. But I was fine for the rest - it had to build up, have the team do something...I dont get what people expect it to be...?
                            I liked it all, too, and I wonder if they had the girl give the sword to Mitchell because they didn't want to show a young girl getting smacked around by a grown-man knight - and they didn't want the fight to end quickly enough that that wouldn't have happened.

Comment

Without a doubt, I found "Camelot" to be outstanding. I enjoyed the entire episode, especially those last few minutes. Totally mindblowing.
                              sigpic
                              MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                              "...phu...ah..."
                              "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                              Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Working...
                              X