Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Supernatural, Smallville Renewed

http://www.scifi.com/scifiwire/index...ory=0&id=36123

The WB's Supernatural and Smallville will get new seasons on the new CW network this fall, which will combine The WB with UPN, according to The Hollywood Reporter. More ...

I know that this was known for a while now, but this just confirms that both shows have been renewed.
    sigpic

Good News

Looking forward to reading spoilers for Season Six

Comment

Good news. Both shows rock
      Science Fiction is an existential metaphor; it allows us to tell stories about the human condition.

Isaac Asimov once said individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence has become crucial to our salvation if we are to be saved at all.

[/QUOTE]

SENFORUMS.com

Comment

Originally posted by MB.Eddie
        Good news. Both shows rock
        Both shows rock but im wondering which show does everyone like the best smallville or supernatural? I prefer smallville a lil better

Comment

I hope they run to two on the same night. They has a similar feel to each other. Gilmore Girls, Veronica Mars, or (ugh) One Tree Hill do not.

Comment

Originally posted by derrickbu
            Both shows rock but im wondering which show does everyone like the best smallville or supernatural? I prefer smallville a lil better
            Smallville over Supernatural anyday.
            Science Fiction is an existential metaphor; it allows us to tell stories about the human condition.

Isaac Asimov once said individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence has become crucial to our salvation if we are to be saved at all.

[/QUOTE]

SENFORUMS.com

Comment

yay! smallville owns all. especially now when it's getting good.
              A CORNERED FOX IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN A JACKAL!

Comment

Supernatural is more adult in tone. I prefer Supernatural. The Clark/Lana crap just ruins Smallville anymore. Why don't they kill her off?

Comment

Cool!

Comment

Originally posted by TheWarrior
                    Good News

Looking forward to reading spoilers for Season Six
                    Can't wait.
                    I HATE SY-FY

Comment

Working...
                    X