Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trailer for "Uprising"

Here it is!

Some old friends will return. Some surprises will occurr. And a few changes are about to take place.

Enjoy!
    Click on banner to visit the Stargate: Horizon homepage.

Well not wanting to sound like a marty, Im not too enthused since its an Aschen story but this does sound interesting.
    sigpic
    Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

If the Valiant gets destroyed, I'm going to be sad because it was predictable.

Comment

Come on guys. This is the second collaboration between Joe Hodkiss and Alex Rubit (the third, if you count the story for "Connection"). Their previous episode, "Troika", turned out pretty well. Give 'em a chance. Even if this one involves the Aschen.

Comment

I don't have much of a problem with the Aschen, and I don't have any problem with Joe or you writing an episode together (I don't know if I've made it clear yet, but I think "Troika" was the best episode of Horizon ever). I just hate it when trailers are so spoilery.

Comment

Well that sound like a good story, I will be looking forward to the release of it, I am glad that horizon always seem to follow up on previous stories lines. I was always hoping we would see what happen to aschen rebells.

Comment

Originally posted by Lt. Colonel Ryu Gaia
              I don't have much of a problem with the Aschen, and I don't have any problem with Joe or you writing an episode together (I don't know if I've made it clear yet, but I think "Troika" was the best episode of Horizon ever). I just hate it when trailers are so spoilery.
              You think this trailer is spoilery?

I don't think it is actually. It hardly gives away what the episode is about, and it definitely doesn't give away any of the surprises that occur in the episode.

You mentioned the Valiant being destroyed earlier? Hmmm.

Comment

Originally posted by knowles2
                Well that sound like a good story, I will be looking forward to the release of it, I am glad that horizon always seem to follow up on previous stories lines. I was always hoping we would see what happen to aschen rebells.
                Our plan is to never leave any plot threads hanging.

In many ways you'll find that the Aschen arc so far could be described as a trillogy, with this being the final part of it (at least for now). The ending will take things in a whole new direction, which should be interesting once we do see the Aschen again.

Comment

So...we lose the Valiant..and gain the Belepheron?
                  sigpic
                  Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

Originally posted by Elite Anubis Guard
                    So...we lose the Valiant..and gain the Belepheron?
                    I never said that. But I'm also not saying that we'll never loose a ship or two.

Comment

well if the valiant gets destroyed it would feel like an ethon episode and if doesnt thats cool. But it feels like Atlantis 217' Coup D'etat. and this episode looks cool.

Comment

Well, it's up now so all shall be cleared up upon a read.

I usually avoid trailers being too spoilery. Usually if it seems like I spoiled a lot in a trailer, it's only because that spoiler is miniscule compared to the latter parts of the episode.
                        Beyond the Horizon Lies the Gateway to a New Galaxy
                        Stargate Horizon, Co-Executive Producer
                        Latest Episode: 4.06 - "Eden"
                        Stargate Destiny, Fan
                        Latest Episode: 1.20 - "Alliances, Part One"

Comment

I hope the Valient dosen't get destroyed. That would be as cruel as when they destroyed the Promethius.

My Deviantart|Seeing is Beleivging|Carpe Noctem|Atlantean Wars

Comment

Well, it's been released, so the answer is only a download away.

I've just uploaded the 2.21 trailer to the Yahoo! group, and therefore that should be up today or tomorrow at the latest.
                            Beyond the Horizon Lies the Gateway to a New Galaxy
                            Stargate Horizon, Co-Executive Producer
                            Latest Episode: 4.06 - "Eden"
                            Stargate Destiny, Fan
                            Latest Episode: 1.20 - "Alliances, Part One"

Comment

Working...
                            X