Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lost Moving To Thursdays?

http://www.scifi.com/scifiwire/index...ory=0&id=36104

ABC, which unveils its fall schedule on May 16, is expected to revamp the air schedule for its hit SF series Lost, possibly moving it to Thursdays from the current Wednesdays, Variety reported. More ...
    sigpic

that could be a fairly bad move.

that would put it back in contention with Smallville or perhaps Supernatural.
    Thanks!
    Jordan

my page
    My LJ
    From now on, our name will be 'Tenac'.

Comment

If the purpose is to kill Smallville and/or Supernatural, it's a good move, otherwise... *shrug*

I'm sticking with Supernatural. Lost has lost its lustre for me.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
        If the purpose is to kill Smallville and/or Supernatural, it's a good move, otherwise... *shrug*

I'm sticking with Supernatural. Lost has lost its lustre for me.
        Thats the good things about DVR's can always record and watch later if you have the time. If Lost goes aganist Supernatural, I'll stick with Supernatural too.

Comment

Doesn't sound like a smart move to me. Wednes. at 9:00 to Thursday. . what time? If it is 9:00 p.m. then it is against CSI (LV). As much as I love Losts, I NEVER miss CSI (LV).

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

The ABC schedule has been posted on TVGuide.com. LOST is staying put on Wednesday's, it's Grey's Anatomy that's moving to Thursday. Supposedly LOST is going to start the season with 7 all new episodes, then take a break for some other series.

Comment

Much better. Lets the show get away from all the random breaks that plagued it these last two seasons.
              Music Profile: 83710 Songs --- 3714 Artists --- 7051 Albums

Comment

it's interesting, presuming that they begin in sept, that they only run 7 eps, that puts new stuff in oct and then other shows for the all important nov sweeps.

unless they start late, such as in oct and run through nov
                Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

A big network like ABC isn't worried at all about small time stuff like Smallville or Supernatural. Be interesting if it is in the same time slot as CSI, which is by far the most watched show in the fall (spring is American Idol unfortunately).

Comment

Working...
                  X