This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3.09 - The Return Pt 1 Spoiler & spec

I just find the spoiler for The Return Pt 1,from http://www.spoilerfix.com/othershows.php
    *Highlight the spoiler 3.10
    05/15 - Episode 3.09 - The Return Part 1: An Ancient ship makes its way back to Atlantis, and they show Weir and her team some new things around Atlantis. The Ancients tell the story of their lives. O'Neill and Woolsey are in attendance. The team comes back to the SGC.

We know the spoiler for Return pt 2 for a few weeks already,about the new pegasus replicator from (3.5 Progeny) invaded Atlantis.

I think the Ancient ship and Ancient from Pt 1 are really the Progeny's Ancient replicator , they pretend to be an Ancient with a fake Ancient ship.
    And the Atlantis were fool by them,because they wanted so much to meet an Actual Ancient.
    We been through this road before, time and time again trying to find a living Ancient. and Atlantis never get very far.
    They find an Ascended Ancient , they find very old ancient in suspended animation, we will find nano base humanoid created by the Ancient.(Progeny's replicator)

The Return part 1 is episode 310. Its only 309 in shooting order. The real 309 is a different ep, possibly the carl binder backstories episode

Comment

Originally posted by shockwave
      The Return part 1 is episode 310. Its only 309 in shooting order. The real 309 is a different ep, possibly the carl binder backstories episode

cool

R.I.P Carson.

Comment

Yeh! Coolio homeocratic society. Pudding
        I HATE SY-FY

Comment

i like pudding...... it tastes nice

hopefully we'll get a ZPM out of the replicator people.....you know like steal it or something

Comment

it's awesome!!!! alterans returning!

but they're prolly the asurans
            A CORNERED FOX IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN A JACKAL!

Comment

I do not see how they can be alterans because would not simple scan tell they are infact not even alive and are infact dead, of cause they may have a way to fall their sensor so perhaps they should do a simple blood test before letting them aboard. It sound a bit stupid even for weir to not lease suspect it could be a trap by one our enemies but it does sound stupid weir is back again, she seem to cause more trouble than she solves.

But I do like the sound of them showing us some parts of atlantis, perhaps we will find something new about atlantis, which is about time.

Sound like it a alright episode.

Comment

Originally posted by knowles2
                I do not see how they can be alterans because would not simple scan tell they are infact not even alive and are infact dead, of cause they may have a way to fall their sensor so perhaps they should do a simple blood test before letting them aboard. It sound a bit stupid even for weir to not lease suspect it could be a trap by one our enemies but it does sound stupid weir is back again, she seem to cause more trouble than she solves.

But I do like the sound of them showing us some parts of atlantis, perhaps we will find something new about atlantis, which is about time.

Sound like it a alright episode.
                Atlantis better be getting a ZPM for all their trouble they are about to get into.
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X