This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mckay and Dr. Heightmeir

I remember in some episode (maybe The Gift?) Mckay tells Teyla that he and Dr Heightmeir are going out....what ever happened to that?

Anyone who gives me green is sexy, wanna be sexy? Give me Green! Woopie!

CLICK THE PIC!

I think that was just a way for McKay to try and throw Teyla off from the fact that he was seeing a therapist, then the writers actually implying that McKay and Heightmier were ever actually having a relationship. At least that is the impression I got when I was watching it, (spoilers for season dvd commentary)
    Spoiler:
    and they were laughing in the commentary that McKay would rather have Teyla think he was dating a shrink then actually getting help
    Hope that clears it up for you.

Comment

Koshi is right...

Watch the scene more closely and you'll notice he's actually holding a tissue which shows he just had a very emotional therapy session. He indeed wanted Teyla to think he didn't need therapy at all, coming up with the lie he was actually seeing Kate. Though I guess Teyla didn't buy it one second, though letting him believe she did because she didn't want to hurt his feelings.

And quite frankly I really can't see Heightmeyer and McKay together....no way...
      Heightmeyer and Zelenka maybe...but most defenitely not McKay.
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Heightmeyer and Zelenka would make a ridiculously adorable couple!

I missed the tissue. Gah. Even during a screencapping session, I missed the tissue. How could I miss such an important detail as the tissue?
        [center]springhole.net - stuff for writers, roleplayers, and such creative people.

Comment

Originally posted by Syera
          I missed the tissue. Gah. Even during a screencapping session, I missed the tissue. How could I miss such an important detail as the tissue?
          Hihihi...he's playing with it in his left hand. It's a white Kleenex. And can be seen throughout the time he's standing in the doorway.

Comment

I've always thought if Heightmeyer is paired up with someone Sheppard would be the most interesting. She's a pyscholagist (sp?) and he's got 'more issues than Rolling Stone'.
            But I think Beckett is the most obivous choice, they must work together a lot and seem to have similar points of view compared to the rest of the expedition.

Comment

Originally posted by bella
              I've always thought if Heightmeyer is paired up with someone Sheppard would be the most interesting. She's a psychologist and he's got 'more issues than Rolling Stone'.
              Nah, she'd go nuts herself. Can't picture her with Sheppard, and besides doesn't he already have enough women trailing behind him

But I think Beckett is the most obvious choice, they must work together a lot and seem to have similar points of view compared to the rest of the expedition.
              Beckett...mmm yeah, I can see her with Carson, but then again the man's taken. He's with Cadman.

Comment

Originally posted by Syera
                Heightmeyer and Zelenka would make a ridiculously adorable couple!

Hmmm...see that! I was watching The Siege 3 and something popped out for me. Well I totally like the characters of Caldwell, Hermioid, and the Daedy(it's real enough for me)..but then I realized I like Novak!!!

And then I was like...I notice I'm a chronic shipper.
                Novak/Zelenka!!!
                So yeah, now I'm a NoKa shipper ...how corny is that?!

I've always thought if Heightmeyer is paired up with someone Sheppard would be the most interesting. She's a pyscholagist (sp?) and he's got 'more issues than Rolling Stone'.
                But I think Beckett is the most obivous choice, they must work together a lot and seem to have similar points of view compared to the rest of the expedition.
                You know what...I'm not a fan of Cadman/Carson, and felt that Cadman could play off of someone better, and I did like the energy between her and McKay but it's not love.

I'm still feeling the woman from the Brotherhood as a more viable choice for McKay. She was the only woman who McKay has not talked down too, she could walk in his mind and play within his field without a problem. So I'm seeing them and felt that they should bring her back for more. She was his equal, without being obnoxious about it. Actually I should write a fic on that.

Anyway taking that into account...I don't see Carson/Heighmeyer. I know in fandom, especially a lot of fanfics I've read, their just naturally paired up. But it's not a couple I see.

I do see possibilities between Heightmeyer/Lorne. Now that's a couple I really see. I don't know why I think it would work...they just seem to, to, to fit! If you get what I mean. Yeah...they just fit.

Although I played around with her and Ronon....I still stand by that Kate would do better with Lorne.

So what corny name could I give them...?! YerNe?

Okay so that makes me a:
                YerNE shipper!

VB
                Click statement above to read article.

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus
                  Nah, she'd go nuts herself. Can't picture her with Sheppard, and besides doesn't he already have enough women trailing behind him
                  I said would be interesting, and probably inspire a lot of angst fic but I don't think it would be practical.

I'm still feeling the woman from the Brotherhood as a more viable choice for McKay. She was the only woman who McKay has not talked down too, she could walk in his mind and play within his field without a problem. So I'm seeing them and felt that they should bring her back for more. She was his equal, without being obnoxious about it. Actually I should write a fic on that.
                  Allina, as played by Jana Mitsoula aka the most beautiful atlantis guest star. She's one of my favourites.

I think Heightmeyer is a bit too sophisticated for Zelenka. I've always thought of her as the Atlantis woman most likely to appear on Sex and the City.

Comment

I've always thought of her as the Atlantis woman most likely to appear on Sex and the City.
                    ROTFL .... I just couldn't help but laugh reading this. It was my first reaction to it. Very funny actually!!

Comment

I think that Heightmeyer/Zelenka would make an adorable couple

But I just have this feeling that Radek has a wife and a gaggle of kids at home and that she's packed him off to Atlantis for the sake of her sanity!
                      sigpic
                      Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                        I think that Heightmeyer/Zelenka would make an adorable couple

But I just have this feeling that Radek has a wife and a gaggle of kids at home and that she's packed him off to Atlantis for the sake of her sanity!
                        Doubtful. In Duet, he was like all against kids, and how his sister has a son, or his nephew, that is always touching things and such. So I doubt the kids---which makes me doubt the wife. And his absent minded professor attitude, so seems to see an equal in McKay. Although I still stand by him and Novak...she might be able to appreciate him. He's like the human Hermioid..but not as brilliant, or calm, and with clothing. Okay, so their not that alike. Zel and Novak just work!

VB
                        Click statement above to read article.

Comment

Working...
                        X