This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

'British skies UFO-free for last 30 years'

Looks like Torchwood and/or UNIT are at it again.

CLICK HERE
    My favorite Doctor Who websites;

Each episode in amazing detailed notes
    Build a Dalek
    Build a TARDIS
    Dedicated to Pamela Nash, the woman who caused a ton of Who episodes to be missing
    The Police Box Website

KNOW YOUR ROLE, AND SHUT YOUR MOUTH!!

Originally posted by Darkseid
    Looks like Torchwood and/or UNIT are at it again.

CLICK HERE

There are no, I repeat NO UFO's in the skys above the United Kingdom. Absolutely none. And when I say "none", I mean that there is a certain amount.
    "There's not a little boy born who wouldn't tear the world apart to save his mummy... and this little boy can." --The Doctor.
    "The plastic tips at the ends of shoelaces are called Aglets. Their true purpose is sinister."--The Question.
    BAD WOLF!!!

Comment

Or the Aliens have found American easy pickings

Comment

Oh jesus... this is complete bull****. Well of course they'd declassify something that denies it. Its obvsiously fake.

How do I know?

I'm probabley going to lose a lot of respect on this board but here goes:

2000hrs January 14th 2003

At this particular point in time I was a Corporal in the Air Training Corps. I was out in the middle of Cannock Chase, near Penkridge in England with a Sergeant from my Squadron. The two of us were doing an investigation (totally unofficial mind you) into some strange encounters in the area of what was described as a "Big Foot" by the local papers. Though neithe rof us believed that the missing link was hiding in our quaint English forest, the amount and simialrity of the reports enticed us to conduct our own investigation.

We found a few interesting footprints in the middle of nowhere in the snow, but thats beside the point. We had returned to the road and were continuing on in the path that we conducting the investigation. It was exactly 8pm. We reached a T junction in the small country lane.... We heard a high pitched whine, and we look up a VERY low flying aircraft flew over head. And I mean, VERY. There are safetly regulations for how low an aircraft can fly, civilian and military, this was much much lower, Probabley twice the height of the nearest tree to us. It was triangular in shape, definitely not of any military or civilian aircraft shape. And we should know, both NCO's in the air training corps.

Our exact notes made roughly a minute after it had flown overhead and disapeared from view were as follows:

[Diagram showing a thin triangle and light positions]

[Diagram showing road layout and craft trajectory]

"Two Blue Lights on Side

Single White light on back

Lt Cloud
        Cool V.Slight windLoud Noise
        then Engine roar
        Premature whining noise
        V.Fast

(Military def but no wings)"

The last line was in reference to it being impossible to have been civilian. We BOTH saw it. 10 minutes later we saw another one fly over head in exactly the same direction and height at a faster speed.

This was no 'meteor re-entering the Earth's atmosphere causing "bouyant plasmas"'

This was a very physical, very low, very fast, and either very top secret military project or very alien craft.

EDIT:

On top of this, on successive nights we interviewed a couple of local residents, who had reported what they believed to be "extensive military activity".

This area is also very close to DCAE (Defence College of Aeronautical Engineering) Cosford, Fomerily RAF Cosford. An RAF base which served host to a supposed UFO landing/crash (it varies with differnet accounts). The forest; Cannock Chase, has been host to a seperate crash on another date, 1964 I believe. In which the military quickly closed off the area, and confiscated camera footage.

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

^cool!

I'm ex RAF Air Traffic, and have had to log countless sightings reported to us by members of the public. Also heard endless 'tales' from the pilots...certainly makes you think.

(FOB I was living at Cosford a few years ago...some of the stories I heard....)
          Last edited by Egeria; 16 May 2006, 03:49 PM.

Comment

Those are fantastic tales gentlemen. If it wasn't for the fact that I have come to know you both on this board I would think you were bonkers. But, I do belive that you saw what you claim.

I too saw a UFO in its litteral sense years ago. However, the spotting was at a great distance. It moved too fast to be any type of known aircraft, and it stopped and changed directions which is against the laws of physics as I know it, so it wasn't a meteor or anything from space.

Have any of you gentlemen ever been to The Black Vault?

Build a Dalek
            Build a TARDIS
            Dedicated to Pamela Nash, the woman who caused a ton of Who episodes to be missing
            The Police Box Website

Comment

Man, I never get to see one! I'd love to see a UFO. The closest I ever got was being with people when there was something in the sky they thought was a UFO. The first ones were a group of people I worked with. We were all going home for the night, and they were pointing to a light in the sky that was stationary, but very bright, and very low on the horizon. They were all tittering about how it couldn't be a plane, and was too bright to be a star, so they were sure it was a UFO. I almost felt bad telling them it was Venus.

The second was at a high school football (American football, not football football), and a bright green object, burning fiercly shot across the sky at a high rate of speed before vanishing. Some folks thought it was a UFO, but some of us knew it was just a bolide.
              "There's not a little boy born who wouldn't tear the world apart to save his mummy... and this little boy can." --The Doctor.
              "The plastic tips at the ends of shoelaces are called Aglets. Their true purpose is sinister."--The Question.
              BAD WOLF!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Flying Officer Bennett
                Oh jesus... this is complete bull****. Well of course they'd declassify something that denies it. Its obvsiously fake.

How do I know?

I'm probabley going to lose a lot of respect on this board but here goes.
                Not at all. You are a trained observer. You are exactly the kind of witness ufologists look for.

Don't be embarrassed.

I had one "UFO sighting" years ago that turned out to be fake. When someone doesn't have the training in observing aircraft, anything can look like a UFO, because of lack of experience.

You never know how you are going to respond to something like that until it happens. In my case, I was sitting at the docks with two friends, eating some Chinese take-out. I absolutely refused to budge until I finished my meal. My two friends stood gaping at the sky...getting all tense.

In any case, it turned out to be a plane. My friends thought I was brave or something for acting blase. Actually, I just have a one-track mind. I can't panic on an empty stomach.

But the plane was flying so low, made such little noise, and at a distance seemed to move in a manner we would not have expected for a plane.
                Last edited by Deputy-Assistant-Second-Prime; 16 May 2006, 04:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl
                  Or the Aliens have found American easy pickings
                  If you are to believe the many accounts of UFO sightings around the world, then you would likely agree that the UFOs appear with great frequency near military installations...especially sites of nuclear weapons.

After the fall of the Soviet Union, many documents were released including official records of UFO encounters. According to one set of documents, during one such encounter, they temporarily lost control over their weapon systems and almost launched nukes. After a few minutes, they just as inexplicable regained control as the UFO left.

If that is true, then it would seem any nation would be "easy pickings" to such aliens.

Comment

Originally posted by IMForeman
                    Man, I never get to see one! I'd love to see a UFO.
                    Actually, it's a bit frustrating. Chances are your curiousity will never be satisfied by what you get to see.

What would yield better results is an alien encounter, perhaps even an abduction.

It would likely be emotionally scarring..yet it would definitely be more satisfying to one's sense of curiousity.
                    Last edited by Deputy-Assistant-Second-Prime; 16 May 2006, 05:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Deputy-Assistant-Second-Prime
                      Actually, it's a bit frustrating. Chances are your curiousity will never be satisfied by what you get to see.

What would yield better results is an alien encounter, perhaps even an abduction.

It would likely be emotionally scarring..yet it would definitely be more satisfying to one's sense of curiousity.
                      A buddy of mine used to work with this guy who claimed he was abducted when he was six and then again when he was 16. He said the day he turned 26 he was going to lock himself in the house with a shotgun and not let anyone in!!

Build a Dalek
                      Build a TARDIS
                      The Police Box Website

Comment

I used to live near Cannock Chase and the claims that our skies have been 'UFO-free for 30 years' are complete drivel! Before I moved away to go to university I and my family saw strange lights in the sky regularly. I don't mean of the sort 'it was there 1 minute and gone the next', but more of the calibre of lights suddenly appeared, got bright, dimmed down, did this almost add- neasea, would move from side to side or up and down or do some other stunts, occasionally split in two and go to some distance apart before reconverging and then shoot off, slowly at first and gradually getting faster. At they did this the lights would dim until they could no longer be seen, and throughout they made no noise. They didn't come in groups but singlarly.
                        Plus regularly in local papers there are features of large triangular objects seen over the Chase and Rugeley, and on one occasion a long cylinder was seen at a high altitude on a Saturday afternoon by dozens of shoppers in cannock.
                        So what do you make of that?

Comment

Mag, you may want to check my post further up. That experience was from cannock chase. Nice to see another person from that area.

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

Our skies may indeed be ufo free for thirty years just becuase we do not know what they are does not mean they do not know what they are. So if the military know what they are then they are know long unidentified fly object., So to the public eye this may be dishonest but their eyes it is telling the truth although with telling us what the objects are.

Most likily they top secret military craft, that britain, american and russia most likily have constructed over the years, and in which many will never be let in to the public domain, unfortantly.

So for once they could be telling the truth, just not the whole truth and nothing but the truth.

Comment

Originally posted by IMForeman

There are no, I repeat NO UFO's in the skys above the United Kingdom. Absolutely none. And when I say "none", I mean that there is a certain amount.
                              I copied that picture and edited it with diffrent people's faces on his! that guy looks so Dumbfounded that I nearly start laughing every time I see him!

This pic was made by the Hyper-Intelligent being known as.....Metarock Sam!

Spoiler:

This fabulous sig made by Myn McGeek, Third Sentinel

Comment

Working...
                              X