This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

any grodin fans out there

any fans of atlantis season 1 character peter grodin i thought he was pretty cool and he had a cool accent too his death in the first season really surprised me like "doyle's death on the show angel" so anyone else got anything to say about atlantis' technician

I don't really remember having any extreme enthusiam for Grodin when watching the show, but after rewatching old episodes, and reading fic with Grodin, I really miss him, lol.

Don't mention Doyle. I watched that the other day and it's still hurting

Comment

i liked grodin mostly because of the actor... i thought he was cool in dark angel and to see him in atlantis surprised me. i didnt want him to die

Comment

Originally posted by deadmanjeff
        any fans of atlantis season 1 character peter grodin i thought he was pretty cool and he had a cool accent too his death in the first season really surprised me like "doyle's death on the show angel" so anyone else got anything to say about atlantis' technician
        *waves both hands frantically* I was totally bought to tears when Gordin died
        "Against the assault of laughter nothing can stand!" Mark Twain (1835-1910)
        "But you see, just because we've been dealt a certain hand doesn't mean we can't choose to rise above it. To conquer the boundaries of a destiny none of us wanted. To try and retain whatever essential humanity we can." ~Edward from Twilight
        Historic Connections Ancient history resources business my Dad runs...go check it out

Comment

Originally posted by eri-chan
          i liked grodin mostly because of the actor... i thought he was cool in dark angel and to see him in atlantis surprised me. i didnt want him to die
          Seems like he has quite the resume. I never knew he was dark angel, nor did I recognise him straight away from StarTrek.

I loved his little scenes with Weir and thought his GSOH really shone through in The Siege 2 *kicks satellite*

Comment

Like someone said, I wasn't really a fan of his when he was there, but now that he's gone I am... mostly cos the guy they have doing it now... I don't like... I much prefer Grodin over him...

Comment

I liked Grodin too. It was an utter shame they killed him off. Did you guys and girls also know that Craig Veroni also appeared in the SG-1 episode Grace?

Best Stargate quote:
              Sheppard: (yells to McKay) Canadian football is a joke! Celine Dion is overrated! Zelenka is smarter than you are!
              Green is your friend.

Comment

I was right fond of Grodin from the beginning. Mostly, it was his adorable accent. I was so disappointed when they killed him off!
                [center]springhole.net - stuff for writers, roleplayers, and such creative people.

Comment

Working...
                X