This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nexus Nominated!

The new series Stargate Nexus, has just been nominated in the 2006 Stargate Fan Awards!!!! We would like to thank everyone who has helped and nominted us. We hope that we can count on your vote when the time comes.

Also, if you are interested we will be starting a related works section on our website for Stargate related works. Examples include poetry, short stories and drabbles (shorts stories under 100 words) but are not limited to those. We are also in need of staff writers.

If you are interested in writing for the series or in our works related page (certain rewards for doing each)visit our website and and apply today at www.stargatenexus.tk!!!!!!

Sincerely,
    George (Creator)
    & the Stargate Nexus Internet Production Comapny

What was it nominated for?

...have you even released a single episode yet?

Comment

I haven't seen a single one yet? nominated yes but for what?

i guess I'll have to go and check the website to find out
      For all the pollution woes on Earth, will the Human race end up taking those problems into space in the future?

We can all call our ships Sports Utility Ships to curtail the carbon emissions and hypersleep at night

Comment

our production company has been nominated and we will have the next two weeks to decide what we would like to nominate. To do this we have decided to release our first episode to be nominated before the series release and we will also be nominating a few graphics designs, our websites and maybe a few short works.

Comment

I don't think you've gotten that right

You can only put things up for nomination that have already been nominated by the fanbase...e.g...someone votes for your site...you pick out which category you want your site to be nominated in...

...unless you've voted for yourself OC
          sigpic
          Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

the email i got said thet i had till the 28th to put what my production company wanted into the subcategories for voting. this all actually was a suprise to me because i did not even know these awards existed.

Comment

Yeah...but you can only categorise things that have been nominated...that's what my letter said...they'll tell me what's been nominated, and then they'll let me decide what goes in which category
              sigpic

Comment

okay, thank you for the clarification.

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                  Yeah...but you can only categorise things that have been nominated...that's what my letter said...they'll tell me what's been nominated, and then they'll let me decide what goes in which category
                  Yes, you won't know what's been nominated of your works until you're told, and then you place it in a category. I'm sitting here wondering what I got nominated for as I got an email too!

Comment

Why have you been nominated exactly?? you havent released anything yet, there are more developed series out there, Horizon and Destiny namely the 2 id go for, with Genesis third because its hasnt got the releases to match others...why has Nexus been release, not that im jelous, all credit to you, well done but it make very little sense IMO ...
                    sigpic
                    You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
                    Stargate : Genesis |
                    Original Starship DesignThread
                    Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
                    11000! green me

Comment

I second that. Not jelous or anything but shouldn't a series thats released episodes such as Horizon or Destiny or Genesis get nominated before Nexus?

Comment

I think it's because at the awards...a lot of people either vote for themselves, or vote for their friends.
                        sigpic

Comment

I should take another look at that site, see if I can even find a category for Destiny to go into.

Comment

I do think they should have a VS sub catagory... seeings as there is 3 airing and about 5 on the way in the next 6months...07 should definitly have VS as a catigory IMO
                            sigpic
                            You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
                            Stargate : Genesis |
                            Original Starship DesignThread
                            Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
                            11000! green me

Comment

Working...
                            X