X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SciFi Weekly: SG1/SGA Cast Interviews

From SciFi Weekly:

http://www.scifi.com/sfw/issue377/interview2.html

(There are various photos of the cast(s) at the site. This article was published July 12 on the SciFi Weekly site -- I just stumbled across it. Please follow the link for the complete article -- interviews of Robert C. Cooper, Richard Dean Anderson, Amanda Tapping, Christopher Judge, Torri Higginson, Joe Flanigan and Rachel Luttrell!)

As Stargate SG-1 experiences major changes, a Stargate Atlantis spinoff is born

By Patrick Lee

O'Neill's a general and running the SGC! Carter's a lieutenant colonel and the replicators have cloned her! Teal'c has hair!

The two-hour season premiere of Stargate SG-1 set in motion big changes for our intrepid heros, and it's only the beginning of the eighth season, which brings back regulars Richard Dean Anderson (O'Neill), Amanda Tapping (Carter), Michael Shanks (Daniel Jackson) and Christopher Judge (Teal'c).

Now, the show is about to be twinned with its first spinoff, the much-anticipated Stargate Atlantis, in which an entirely new team of explorers, led by Dr. Elizabeth Weir (Torri Higginson), journey to the lost city of Atlantis in the distant Pegasus galaxy.

Producers promise to continue surprising fans with developments this season. In SG-1, expect further stories involving Anubis (David Palffy) and Fifth (Patrick Currie), the return of Carter's Denver cop boyfriend, Pete (David DeLuise) and Teal'c's Jaffa warrior friend Ishta (Jolene Blalock).

In Atlantis, Weir is joined by Maj. John Sheppard (Joe Flanigan), Lt. Aiden Ford (Rainbow Sun Francks), Dr. Rodney McKay (David Hewlett) and Teyla Emmagan (Rachel Luttrell), a leader of the planet Athos. And there's a sinister new race of villains, the Wraith. Cast and crew of both series took time to speak with Science Fiction Weekly about the upcoming seasons during a visit to the set in Vancouver, B.C., recently. Stargate SG-1 kicked off its eighth season with a two-hour premiere July 9. Stargate Atlantis premieres with a two-hour episode, "Rising," at 9 p.m. ET/PT on July 16.

**Major Snippage**

Morjana

SG1-Spoilergate
    http://tv.groups.yahoo.com/group/SG1-Spoilergate/

Richard Dean Anderson Fans
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/rdandersonfans/

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
    SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
    Morjana's Blog Twitter

Thanks for Posting this ,Morjana .
    I found this to be one of the most positive interviews I've read recently ,regarding the SG-1/SG-A Casts.
    (Just kidding,but I wondered if the interviewer was trained by Darren and David ! )

I was particularly interested in the AT sections.If I read her P.O.V. correctly,then there's plenty of "development" ahead for Sam.
    I,for one,am really looking forward to watching her progress,in Season 8 !
    The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Working...
    X