Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How about putting all the S2 episode threads up?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How about putting all the S2 episode threads up?

I mean... All the names have been released now...

It can't hurt to have each of the S2/28 threads in the S2 folder. It would mean there'd be no lag after each episode in having somwhere to post them and we could also post our sepculations about those eps in that thread.

What do you guys think?

And for the record, here's the list of upcoming and broadcast S2/28 eps:

Spoiler:

172 - New Earth (Russell T. Davies)
    173 - Tooth and Claw (Russell T. Davies)
    174 - School Reunion (Toby Whithouse)
    175 - The Girl in the Fireplace (Steven Moffat)
    176 - Rise of the Cybermen /
    - The Age of Steel (Tom MacRae)
    177 - The Idiot's Lantern (Mark Gatiss)
    178 - The Impossible Planet /
    - The Satan Pit (Matt Jones)
    179 - Love & Monsters (Russell T. Davies)
    180 - Fear Her (Matthew Graham)
    181 - Army of Ghosts /
    - Doomsday (Russell T. Davies)

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

They are supposed to be post viewing threads, not specualation threads.
    Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
    - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

Fine, forget I mentioned that bit then... it would STILL make it easier to have them up as soon as the ep is over...

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by PtahTheCreationGod
        They are supposed to be post viewing threads, not specualation threads.
        It would help to stop the whinging about spoilers, even tho we do have a spoilers thread but people could still inavertantly wander into

Comment

Originally posted by Flying Officer Bennett
          Fine, forget I mentioned that bit then... it would STILL make it easier to have them up as soon as the ep is over...
          Not sure what the problem is, they are not usually that far behind the screening are they? Plus this is really a Darren/Mod thing I cannot see him agreeing when he doesn't even do it for SG episodes *does he?*

Comment

Same thing happens with the Stargate discussion threads, only the mods are quicker on that because they're probably watching. How about exercising a little PATIENCE and simply PM'ing a mod or posting in the Ask a Mod thread when the ep is airing? Give them a heads-up. Let them know the ep is on or has just ended or whatever and POLITELY ask for the thread to be opened. Then sit back and wait. If all else fails, isn't there a general S2 discussion thread? Post there with appropriate tags until the "proper" thread is ready.

Comment

*sigh*

Fine, I posted it when I thought it was a good idea ok?

I'll just drop it.

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Flying Officer Bennett
                *sigh*

Fine, I posted it when I thought it was a good idea ok?

I'll just drop it.
                I think we were all a tad frustrated last week at the length of time it took to have the thread opened. I pm'd a mod, who explained that they had intended to open it sooner but RL kept getting in the way. Can't be helped, it'd be a sad day if we put opening threads above the mods RL's.

Comment

The way it is now is fine. Sure the mods can be slow but at least be thankful we have episode threads.
                  Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

Working...
                  X