Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GateWorld on wikipedia!

GateWorld is on wikipedia, take a look
    Jedi_Master_Bra'tac, previously known as wako!

wow
    https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Course it is.

Comment

hope ther eupdate it evertually for gateworld 2.0
        https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Cool.
          sigpic
          "Ce qui ressemble a l'amour est toujours de l'amour." - Tristan Bernard

Comment

Very cool! I like Wikipedia more and more everytime I go there to look something up. Maybe it will help to get more people watching the show, and of course, coming to Gateworld!

2004 Get in the Gate Winner

The less often a man makes declarative statements, the less apt he is to look foolish in retrospect.

Comment

Originally posted by wako!
              It's actually been there for a quite while under the stargate listing. Anybody can add any listing (there was a HUGE blowup as because anybody can add anything, they can add erroneous information and in the aforementioned case, it was more libelous than anything else). Wikipedia is a fun place to visit, but I don't count on it for accuracy

Comment

Originally posted by wako!
                It's great! isn't it!!
                Often visit wikipedia,,,It's a fab source info,,,,just ah...don't take everything as absolute gospel!

As Prion says...
                Wikipedia is a fun place to visit, but I don't count on it for accuracy
                Yesterday 02:56 PM

Comment

Originally posted by Flygirl
                  It's great! isn't it!!
                  Often visit wikipedia,,,It's a fab source info,,,,just ah...don't take everything as absolute gospel!

As Prion says...
                  Wikipedia sorta reminds of the IMDB. 90% of it's good, but it's that 10% that if often terribly wrong :

Comment

i used to use wikpedia for stargate updates all the time...until i started here...well i suppose i still use it sometimes.

It is a great source but as everyone else said...at times it can be unreliable..its still quite interesting all the same
                    sigpic

Comment

You mean Wikipedia isnt the source of all knowledge! Damn, its been like a student essay research bible for years!
                      sigpic
                      You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
                      Stargate : Genesis |
                      Original Starship DesignThread
                      Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
                      11000! green me

Comment

Originally posted by prion View Post
                        Wikipedia sorta reminds of the IMDB. 90% of it's good, but it's that 10% that if often terribly wrong :
                        Wikipedia is about as accurate as Brittannica in subjects that Brittannica has.
                        Such a shame that I wouldn't know by now your revelations
                        Cut me in, I don't wanna live without your revelations.
                        -Audioslave

Comment

You know you've really made it when you are on Wikipedia.
                          Visit me on http://wormholeriders.com/

Comment

I love Wikipedia That's where I ran across Stargate: Worlds, which looks quiet promising. I noticed a lot of the Stargate content on Wikipedia, espcially the episodes, cite GateWorld

Comment

Wikipedia rocks. I used it as a source for my capstone course all the time. (But the point of those exercises wasn't so much accuracy, as practice researching and citing sources.)

I love playing "follow the links" on Wikipedia.
                              sigpic

"Let's not be too quick to exclude the possibility that the woman might be, uh... what is the clinical term? Nuts?" -- Rodney McKay, PhD

What does Cat have to say today?

Comment

Working...
                              X