This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nathan Fillion's "Outer Limits" episode airs June 7

Nathan Fillion's "Outer Limits" episode, The Starcrossed, airs June 7 at 9am on the SciFi Channel (US).

06/07/2006 09:00 AM OUTER LIMITS, THE STARCROSSED

http://www.scifi.com/outerlimits/epi...arcrossed.html

EPISODE 521: STAR CROSSED
    Directed by: Helen Shaver
    Written by: Chris Ruppenthal

In an homage of Casablanca — set in 2056, six years after the Hing, a humanoid race, have invaded Earth — America fights on, while Russia has reached an uneasy truce with the aliens, leaving some regions under their control and other declared neutral. In the neutral city of Archangel on the Barents Sea, cynical American expatriate Michael Ryan (NATHAN FILLION) runs Heaven, a small coffee bar and music club, where shady Russians mingle with Hing soldiers and other dubious characters.

Everything is agreeably corrupt until Alexandra Nevsky (NATASHA VASILUK) informs Michael that Hing commander Sulat Ray (DEREK de LINT of the SCI FI Original series Poltergeist: The Legacy) is on the lookout for two missing NATO soldiers who were interested in buying a Hing scout vehicle.

Those soldiers, Winston Meyerburg (JUSTIN LOUIS) and Cass Trenton (ANGELINE BALL), have dodged Hing patrols and found their way Michael's bar. Cass, who was Michael's lover before the war — and who only took up with Winston because she thought Michael was dead — suspects Michael can get them the scout vehicle.

She appeals to Micheal's sense of patriotism, revealing that she is carrying a deadly parasite that she and Winston stole from the Hing and, if it can be replicated, might defeat the Hing. But it becomes clear that it's going to take more than flag-waving and high ideals to get Michael to risk his neck in this situation.

(Original Airdate: August 13, 1999)

STARRING
    Nathan Fillion (Michael Ryan), Robbi Chong (Teresita Arboleda), Derek de Lint (Hing Commander Sulat Ray), Natasha Vasiluk (Alexandra Nevsky), Justin Louis (Winston Meyerburg), Angeline Ball (Cass Trenton), Ian Brown (Innocuous Man), Ian Marsh (Hing Centurion), Jim Shield (Duro)

Morjana

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
    SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
    Morjana's Blog Twitter

Hmmm, I'll have to make sure I either watch or record that.
    sigpic
    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man
      Hmmm, I'll have to make sure I either watch or record that.

Interesting version of "Casablanca..."

And we get to see Nathan nekkid again.

So...I wonder what that hip tatoo is supposed to represent?

Morjana

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
      SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
      Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

Working...
      X