This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Silly episode ideas for SGA Season 3

This is a thread for silly episodes ideas for season 3 (that will most likely not happen). It can be as silly and as crazy as you want.

One of my crazy ideas is SGA goes to a planet where Muppets and Star Wars meet.

They pick up a ship on long range sensers and when they go to see what it is it is the Red Dawf ship lol

Comment

How 'bout they meet up with Dr. Who.

Or Atlantis: The Musical

sig by Pandora's_Box

Comment

Originally posted by pavaneofstars
        How 'bout they meet up with Dr. Who.

Or Atlantis: The Musical

I was thinking along the lines of a musical, but Teyla would own that and then what's the point. You want everyone mediocre together.

I want a Dreamscape....sort of like some weird talking and moments by the characters with full blown stupid moments. Like right in the middle of a briefing McKay walks in a chicken costume and gets into a full on debate of the importance of the Red Shirts from Star Trek with Ronon. Don't ask me how Ronon knows the Red Shirts..that's the point. Or Zelenka in a dress. Or another seen of Teyla singing, 'I'm a little teapot' to the military contingent like their in kindergarten.

Yeah so this is all in one really weird dream...or like a mulitude of dreams and people are walking into each other's dreams. So I'd have a laugh!

VB
        Click statement above to read article.

Comment

Heres an idea....

1) Have more passionate feelings among characters. For instance probably a relationship between Weir and Sheppard that is more than professional care for each other. As in a love relationship similar to what Jack and Sam had.

This would be much better though because Jack and Sam weren't too far apart in rank.

But Sheppard and Weir are leaders in both military and scientific teams. Wouldn't it suck if Sheppard or Weir had to put their feelings in check if there was something bad that happened. As in either Sheppard dies, or everyone on Atlantis dies. ETC....

2) Exploring Teyla's history. I'd love to see some of the customs and history of Teyla's people... ie: Ring ceremony was one of them.

3) A Wraith / Human relationship. With the retrovirus, it would finally be possible. Say a fracking hot wraith queen decides to take the retrovirus and then falls in love with beckett or mckay.

Hahaha
          Subspace Energy Technology Thread
          http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...68#post8685268

Comment

1. Finding out that the Wraith are allergic to lemon and using that to try to destroy them.

2. Sheppard's grandmother sending him cookies from the milky way that turn out to contain the retrovirus! Go through that whole mutating into a bug thing again...

3. They go to a planet and the seven dawarves are walking by singing "Heigh ho, heigh ho, it's off to work we go!"

4. Voldemort takes over Atlantis!

To see a picture of me in the Miss Teen America pageant, click here.

Comment

The Atlantis equivalent of Wormhole X-Treme

LOL...only kidding
              sigpic
              Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

How about McKay gets another consciousness downloaded into his brain and hilarity ensues. No wait, they already did that!
                Man I loved that episode!

How about an ep where they all swap bodies several times and they get the chance to 'explore' (I direct all ex-Scapers to 2.09 - Out of Their Minds as a prime example of how to do this type of story properly!)
                McKay getting in Cadman's body would be great, allow him to 'get his own back'.
                Prometheus = X-303/BC-303
                Daedalus, Odyssey, Korolev = BC-304/DSC-304

END OF ARGUMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I'd like to see an episode where everybody get really really REALLY drunk and everyone ends up singing and crying and doing all the other crazy stuff that accompanies being drunk.
                  sigpic
                  Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by talyn2k5
                    How about McKay gets another consciousness downloaded into his brain and hilarity ensues. No wait, they already did that!
                    Man I loved that episode!

How about an ep where they all swap bodies several times and they get the chance to 'explore' (I direct all ex-Scapers to 2.09 - Out of Their Minds as a prime example of how to do this type of story properly!)
                    McKay getting in Cadman's body would be great, allow him to 'get his own back'.
                    Now how many people are going to want to be in Teyla's body.

Originally posted by McSwift
                    Heres an idea....

1) Have more passionate feelings among characters. For instance probably a relationship between Weir and Sheppard that is more than professional care for each other. As in a love relationship similar to what Jack and Sam had.

This would be much better though because Jack and Sam weren't too far apart in rank.

But Sheppard and Weir are leaders in both military and scientific teams. Wouldn't it suck if Sheppard or Weir had to put their feelings in check if there was something bad that happened. As in either Sheppard dies, or everyone on Atlantis dies. ETC....

2) Exploring Teyla's history. I'd love to see some of the customs and history of Teyla's people... ie: Ring ceremony was one of them.

3) A Wraith / Human relationship. With the retrovirus, it would finally be possible. Say a fracking hot wraith queen decides to take the retrovirus and then falls in love with beckett or mckay.

Hahaha

I agree they are silly eps, excluding no.2, that would be fairly serious ep. No.1 takes the cake of silly eps.

VB

Comment

Originally posted by vaberella
                      Now how many people are going to want to be in Teyla's body.

I agree they are silly eps, excluding no.2, that would be fairly serious ep. No.1 takes the cake of silly eps.

VB

Thanks for the support

BTW, heres a good one.

Wraith Worshippor and Our Captain Kirk
                      Subspace Energy Technology Thread
                      http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...68#post8685268

Comment

Originally posted by McSwift
                        Thanks for the support

BTW, heres a good one.

Wraith Worshippor and Our Captain Kirk

Hmmmm...Wraith and Carson?!?!?!

That just might work. Cause there is only ONE Captain Kirk in the making, and that's Carson....actually as I've said before he's the pimp of SGA. All the ladies go through him first...he knows their body better than they know it...as he said in 'Sanctuary'.

McDaddy Carson and Wraith....I'm lovin' it!!

Comment

hgave an Atlantis Idol.. Have Kavanagh sign and everybody throws thing at him
                          Thanks to Nad for my awesome sig!
                          Proud member of the SSHSOP, S.H.I.P and MOP!

Comment

This whole topic kinda reminds me of a fic that was on SGA_Noticeboard recently where Rodney activated an Alien Device which made Sheppard hawt for Ancient Tech - and he had a secret thing for the Stargate and offended the natives by trying to hump it... I sh*t you not...

If you want ludicrous ep ideas, look no further than the crack!fiction this fandom generates, cos I swear, there are some gems...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
                            "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

LOL!! Great ideas guys!

I would've said the 'everyone gets plastered/drunk/legless' etc. one!

Also...I would've said Dr Who/Atlantis crossover to. Imagine the Cybermen battling with the Wraith!! Hee! What are the Wraith gonna do about that eh? Can't suck a Cyber dry!!!

I like the Atlantis/Red Dwarf crossover also!! Rimmer meets McKay!! Oh flippin' heck...I want to see that now!!!!

....and Star Wars! Han Solo, Leia, C3PO and Chewie meet their Atlantis equivalents...Shep, Teyla, McKay and Ronon!

Comment

Working...
                              X