This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To Be Spoiled or Not to Be Spoiled

How much do you want to be spoiled for Stargate SG-1 Season 10?

Oh.....I think I'm gonna go spoiler free for Season 10. Well.....at least from now on.
    Going spoiler free
    16.67%
    Some spoilers....but somewhat limited....only enough to get teased
    54.76%
    SPOILERS! I NEED SPOILERS!
    28.57%
    sigpic
    Follow me on Twitter! I'm on Facebook!

I hate Spoilers ... But I'm more Spoiler Free for Atlantis (mainly because I don't intend to watch so I'd just rather not know since I just don't care). I know a little about a S10 for SG1 ... More than I care to know, I think.

I voted Spoiler Free.

Adrianne
    If I never reply to something you said to me, it doesn't mean I'm ignoring you, it means I'm lazy and the thread moves too fast.
    It's all explained here. Well, one part anyhow

My LibraryThing.

Comment

Spoilers!! Neeeed Spoilers!!!!

Comment

Yeah, I voted for Spoiler Addiction... I want to know the plot, that's all + any little quirks, New Characters, Planets, Villains, Good Guys, Character Relationships.... The Entire Package!

Comment

Some/limited spoiler especially at the beginning of te season/mid-season.
          sigpic
          sig.by : lilferret

Comment

Though I like Spoilers, I prefer to have them limited. It's way better to keep the suspense and surprise than to know everything/nearly everything before seeing the ep

Comment

Lots off spoilers for me, need them they are the only thing keeping me alive. No actually i hate spoilers (i like the suprise) but if i see a SPOILER tag i have to see it dont know why.

I am your father
              Noooo

Comment

I'm going spoiler free for season 10 & 3, i've already read some spoilers, but am trying not to read more.
                sigpic

Comment

I always read spoilers.

Sig courtesy of RepliCartertje

Comment

I'm addicted to spoilers. I don't want to know what's going to happen, but I just can't stop myself from looking! I need help!
                    sigpic

Comment

I voted for Some spoilers....but somewhat limited....only enough to get teased enough for me then to wait and watch the episode.

Comment

I like the spoilers. It's the only way I can keep up on everything. I usually don't get to see the most current seasons. Spoilers don't take away from the story for me.
                        sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Hallowed are spoilers!

Comment

I want some idea of what's going to happen, but I don't want to know everything.
                            *THUNK*

"I reject your reality, and substitute my own."- Adam Savage

Cassidy- "Go ahead, Munch, rain on my parade."
                            Munch- "I don't just want to rain on your parade, I want to blow up all the floats."

Comment

On the whole, no to spoilers. Saw an ep of SGA today that actually made me jump off my seat in surprise. Once I'd scraped myself off the ceiling, I was quite pleased it hadn't been spoiled for me.
                              sigpic
                              "Ce qui ressemble a l'amour est toujours de l'amour." - Tristan Bernard

Comment

Working...
                              X