This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Least Favorite Team: SG-1

created by...demand. what's your least favorite SG-1 team? please do not judge on the order of their names.
    Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c
    6.52%
    Jack, Sam, Jonas, Teal'c
    2.17%
    Jack, Sam, Jonas, Daniel, Teal'c
    15.22%
    Sam, Daniel, Teal'c
    26.09%
    Mitchell, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c
    8.70%
    Mitchell, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c, Vala
    41.30%
    sigpic
    "Out of the Abyss" (SJ Angst)....................Best New Author.................."Else Close the Wall Up" (Sam)
    Hic Comitas Regit. Welcome to Samanda.

My vote is for Carter, Daniel and Teal'c. Not because of the members, just because I thought it lacked something when there were only three people in the team.
    Also, season 8 didn't really have any episodes where the team went off-world, got into trouble and sorted it out as a team, so we didn't really get to experience that team. About the only one like that was It's Good to be King, and Jack went with them in that.

Comment

I was going to vote for Mitchell, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c (since I haven't seen Vala on the team yet, I was going to give her the benefit of the doubt) but my subconscious apparently wanted to vote for Mitchell, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c and Vala.

Sig courtesy of RepliCartertje

Comment

Originally posted by ReganX
        I was going to vote for Mitchell, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c (since I haven't seen Vala on the team yet, I was going to give her the benefit of the doubt) but my subconscious apparently wanted to vote for Mitchell, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c and Vala.
        yeah, i wasn't gonna put her on there in either of the polls, but...i dunno why i did. so now people that don't like the s9 team are voting for the s10 team because they think it'll be even worse (it probably will). kinda skews the results. ah well.
        sigpic
        "Out of the Abyss" (SJ Angst)....................Best New Author.................."Else Close the Wall Up" (Sam)

Comment

Originally posted by Naonak
          My vote is for Carter, Daniel and Teal'c. Not because of the members, just because I thought it lacked something when there were only three people in the team.
          Also, season 8 didn't really have any episodes where the team went off-world, got into trouble and sorted it out as a team, so we didn't really get to experience that team. About the only one like that was It's Good to be King, and Jack went with them in that.
          I voted the same for mostly the same reasons ...
          Felt just the three of them lacked something much needed. A fourth person ...

Adrianne
          If I never reply to something you said to me, it doesn't mean I'm ignoring you, it means I'm lazy and the thread moves too fast.
          It's all explained here. Well, one part anyhow

My LibraryThing.

Comment

Originally posted by AdrianneP
            I voted the same for mostly the same reasons ...
            Felt just the three of them lacked something much needed. A fourth person ...

Adrianne
            yeah, i see it. basically why i ended up voting for the Sam, Daniel, Teal'c, Mitchell, Vala team. they lack a...lack of a fifth person. and an actual dynamic, but that's beside the point
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ParadoxRealities
              yeah, i wasn't gonna put her on there in either of the polls, but...i dunno why i did. so now people that don't like the s9 team are voting for the s10 team because they think it'll be even worse (it probably will).
              Exactly! I vote Mitchell, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c, Vala (S10 formation) because IMO, S9 didn't really work and instead of working on shaping & tighten them up, they add another into the team

I didn't have much hope for S9 formation last year and for what I've seen in a year, I don't think TPB've done a good job on it and to add another just doesn't feel right.
              sigpic
              sig.by : lilferret

Comment

I've voted for Mitchell, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c 'cos I simply prefer what we had in season 1-8. There's a different dynamic and I can't seem to get used to it yet.

Comment

Sam, Daniel, Teal'c gets my vote

I am your father
                  Noooo

Comment

I voted for the three member team. The team dynamics just didn't click. Four is nice round number.

I have to say I loathed S9 and S10 (IMO) is going to be even worse especially if Vala is on the team, but since I haven't seen S10 I thjought it would be unfair to vote for that team, and well, while S9 team was ugh, I felt in S8 that Sam, Daniel and Teal'c simply lacked chemistry together and also a three memeber team just didn't feel realistic (as far as a programme about interstellar and interdimensional travel via a wormhole can be realistic). So they got the 'chop'.

Though it was close.

Now I'm going to finish my breakfast - yes, I have no life.
                    The man who opened the way.

The man who led the way.

"It will take you a million light years from home. But will it bring you back?" Stargate the movie

A mystery ... a secret ... a threshold ... to the future. Stargte the movie

The perfect SG-1 team: Colonel Jack, Daniel, Major Ferretti and Jonas

Comment

i'm thinking i'll remake the polls halfway through s10. i put vala there to cover all the bases, but it'd be interesting to compare the results. consider this sort of a control for s10 (PLEASE DO NOT FLAME ME, I KNOW GW IS NOT AN ACCURATE REPRESENTATION OF FANDOM AND THIS WILL NOT BE ACCURATE ON THE WHOLE)
                      sigpic

Comment

It certainly will be interesting to see how they compare and controls can be insightful.
                        The man who opened the way.

The man who led the way.

"It will take you a million light years from home. But will it bring you back?" Stargate the movie

A mystery ... a secret ... a threshold ... to the future. Stargte the movie

The perfect SG-1 team: Colonel Jack, Daniel, Major Ferretti and Jonas

Comment

i'm thinking i'll remake the polls halfway through s10. i put vala there to cover all the bases, but it'd be interesting to compare the results. consider this sort of a control for s10 (PLEASE DO NOT FLAME ME, I KNOW GW IS NOT AN ACCURATE REPRESENTATION OF FANDOM AND THIS WILL NOT BE ACCURATE ON THE WHOLE)
                          A second set of polls will be interesting. Will the Season Ten team do better or worse after people have actually seen them in action?

Comment

Originally posted by ReganX
                            A second set of polls will be interesting. Will the Season Ten team do better or worse after people have actually seen them in action?
                            predictions, anyone?

i think worse because the BoD will be gone. but hey, maybe it'll be good. i hope it'll be good. <please please please please please please please> hey, why do we have no crossing fingers smilie?
                            sigpic

Comment

predictions, anyone?

i think worse because the BoD will be gone. but hey, maybe it'll be good. i hope it'll be good. <please please please please please please please> hey, why do we have no crossing fingers smilie?
                              You never know. Maybe Vala will really fit in with the team and improve it.

Comment

Working...
                              X