PDA

View Full Version : 7 minutes of x-men3

yaaayoubetcha
May 12th, 2006, 07:39 AM
Unfortunately you have to go to a Dell site, but as part of a promo, they're hosting a 7 minute clip of X3.

X3 (http://www.dell.com/html/us/xmen/index.html)

x-men goodness.

Metarock Sam
May 12th, 2006, 07:41 AM
Whoa a whole 7 minutes !!!! Fantastic !!! Cheers yaayoubetcha !!!!

KatG
May 12th, 2006, 07:48 AM
Excellent. I can't wait.

Syera
May 12th, 2006, 08:19 AM
Looks awesome. :D

LtColCarter
May 12th, 2006, 11:01 AM
Very cool! I actually saw this last night on Fox after the end of That 70s Show. The new movie looks like its gonna be killer!

Syera
May 12th, 2006, 12:19 PM
I sure do hope so. Heh, Magneto looks charming as usual.

Tragically, when I saw Warren and his wingalings, the first thing that came to mine was this. (http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y286/ironicfox/Album/95d142e0.jpg) It may be awhile before he stops giving me the urge to snicker.

What I'm really wondering, however, is how many... erm, stupidisms TPTB are going to rip from this movie. http://www.springhole.net/smileys/lol.gif

(If it's a comic book movie, I can let the ridiculosities slide for the most part, but when it's a sci-fi series ripping things that they should know better about from a comic book movie... then I get a little tiffed. ;))

Trek_Girl42
May 12th, 2006, 02:35 PM
Very cool! I actually saw this last night on Fox after the end of That 70s Show. The new movie looks like its gonna be killer!
I saw that too- it looks great!

I've only seen X2 once and that was at the theaters, so pardon me for asking a stupid question, actually it's a confirmation, was it Jean Grey who died at the end?
As I recall it was the death with a thousand plotholes?;)

AGateFan
May 12th, 2006, 02:44 PM

I've only seen X2 once and that was at the theaters, so pardon me for asking a stupid question, actually it's a confirmation, was it Jean Grey who died at the end?
It was "kind of" a death... less so even then Spocks "death".
Cause at the end you know that Xavier knows, shes not dead... but then I guess if you dont know about the Pheonix saga maybe you didnt notice.... but shes very much not dead. Which is how I hope they deal with any "death" they may or may not have in this movie ;)

Syera
May 12th, 2006, 05:15 PM

Yes, it was Jean Gray who 'died.' Except she didn't die... if you watch carefully, you can see something moving under the water... something glowing...

I'm a-thinking Jean's 'death' in X2 and what we'll be seeing in X3 is the movie parallel to the Phoenix saga. It looks to me like Jean's commanding some burnination in the trailer. :D

Insipid
May 12th, 2006, 05:33 PM
I think I just pooed a little...

the fifth man
May 12th, 2006, 07:30 PM
Well, that was pretty sweet. Now I'm even more excited than I was before about this movie.:)

walter_MacChevron
May 12th, 2006, 08:02 PM
Havent seen the 7 minute trailer so this might be a really stupid question. Why is jean grey in human form? Isn't she supposed to look like this:

http://www.newsarama.com/Marvel/Endsong/XPHESONG001001_400_col_t.jpg

Granted, in some of the pictures I googled it seemed like just jean grey with flames surrounding her.........but will she look completely human in X3?

Syera
May 12th, 2006, 08:14 PM
Nah; she always looked human as Phoenix, far as I know. Sometimes her surrounding flames would look like a bird, but I don't think she ever changed form herself.

the fifth man
May 12th, 2006, 08:24 PM
Nah; she always looked human as Phoenix, far as I know. Sometimes her surrounding flames would look like a bird, but I don't think she ever changed form herself.

That's what I thought too. I do have some of the comics with her as Phoenix. I'll have to dig them out and take a peek sometime soon.:)

Trek_Girl42
May 12th, 2006, 11:07 PM
Ok, that makes sense because I saw a spoiler pic.....

In which her and Wolverine were getting a little busy.:p

Blue Banrigh
May 13th, 2006, 12:30 AM
Looks cool, I've always like the balance between drama and action that X-men have had in the last two movies. Hope it's the same for the next one.

Archangel looks cool in action and for a big blue furry guy Beast fits in rather well.

scifi_girl
May 13th, 2006, 10:39 AM
thanks for the info. i loved all the x-men movies, and i really cant wait for the third one

Syera
May 13th, 2006, 06:37 PM
I'd have rather had Nightcrawler make a return. He was so much fun! And... I had a crush on him for awhile. (Dark hair and accents do it for me. :P And that overall cuddly appearance.)

Oh, well... brillaint Scottish doctors are good as well. Though... I expected more of a Scottish accent.

jazz!
May 14th, 2006, 04:26 AM
Sweet! :D Great, 7 minute, 'sneak' preview

lol, they were viewing the press conference on a Dell Monitor

Fraiser as The Beast! haha lol!

That was great!

EDIT: I just saw the ending - gets better as it goes along :D

Rowana
May 14th, 2006, 02:23 PM
Fantastic!! Enough said. :D

GateMan2000
May 14th, 2006, 05:59 PM
Did you guys see little Orlin at the tail end of the clip?

the fifth man
May 14th, 2006, 06:16 PM

Indeed I did!:)

White Knight
May 14th, 2006, 11:08 PM
Me too. When I first saw him in the trailer I remembered seeing him in something but I didn't know what.

yaaayoubetcha
May 15th, 2006, 06:48 AM
Indeed I did!:)

i hate that kid in everything I've ever seen him in.

Syera
May 15th, 2006, 07:02 AM
Must be filming in Vancouver again. :D

Trek_Girl42
May 15th, 2006, 10:26 AM
Yup!:)

Missster.Freeman
May 15th, 2006, 02:21 PM
That was excellent. Now I'll have to catch up on the previous two X-Men films.

Kelsey Grammer/Beast IS Dr Frasier Crane. When he was sitting on the couch, he displayed all the mannerisms of Frasier. I was waiting for "I'm listening." :D

LtColCarter
May 16th, 2006, 06:22 AM
I agree...it looks like its gonna be an EXCELLENT movie! :)

starlightgazer
May 16th, 2006, 08:36 AM
I am sitting on the edge of my seat waiting for this movie.

Can't wait!!!!

LtColCarter
May 16th, 2006, 10:55 AM
I am sitting on the edge of my seat waiting for this movie.

Can't wait!!!!

I know I wish May 26th would get here more quickly! I'm hoping some place shows the movie at 12:01am! :D I'll be there!