7 minutes of x-men3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

7 minutes of x-men3

Unfortunately you have to go to a Dell site, but as part of a promo, they're hosting a 7 minute clip of X3.

X3

x-men goodness.
    Thanks!
    Jordan

my page
    My LJ
    From now on, our name will be 'Tenac'.

Whoa a whole 7 minutes !!!! Fantastic !!! Cheers yaayoubetcha !!!!
    Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

Excellent. I can't wait.
      sigpic

Comment

Looks awesome.
        [center]springhole.net - stuff for writers, roleplayers, and such creative people.

Comment

Very cool! I actually saw this last night on Fox after the end of That 70s Show. The new movie looks like its gonna be killer!
          sigpic

Comment

I sure do hope so. Heh, Magneto looks charming as usual.

Tragically, when I saw Warren and his wingalings, the first thing that came to mine was this. It may be awhile before he stops giving me the urge to snicker.

What I'm really wondering, however, is how many... erm, stupidisms TPTB are going to rip from this movie.

(If it's a comic book movie, I can let the ridiculosities slide for the most part, but when it's a sci-fi series ripping things that they should know better about from a comic book movie... then I get a little tiffed. )
            [center]springhole.net - stuff for writers, roleplayers, and such creative people.

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter
              Very cool! I actually saw this last night on Fox after the end of That 70s Show. The new movie looks like its gonna be killer!
              I saw that too- it looks great!

I've only seen X2 once and that was at the theaters, so pardon me for asking a stupid question, actually it's a confirmation, was it Jean Grey who died at the end?
              As I recall it was the death with a thousand plotholes?

Comment

Originally posted by Trek_Girl42

I've only seen X2 once and that was at the theaters, so pardon me for asking a stupid question, actually it's a confirmation, was it Jean Grey who died at the end?
                It was "kind of" a death... less so even then Spocks "death".
                Cause at the end you know that Xavier knows, shes not dead... but then I guess if you dont know about the Pheonix saga maybe you didnt notice.... but shes very much not dead. Which is how I hope they deal with any "death" they may or may not have in this movie
                Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

^^^ Kinda sounds like seasons 9 and 10 of SG-1 to me. Thor, ya got Aspirin?

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

Originally posted by Trek_Girl42

Yes, it was Jean Gray who 'died.' Except she didn't die... if you watch carefully, you can see something moving under the water... something glowing...

I'm a-thinking Jean's 'death' in X2 and what we'll be seeing in X3 is the movie parallel to the Phoenix saga. It looks to me like Jean's commanding some burnination in the trailer.

Comment

I think I just pooed a little...
                    I am both Pro-Keller and Pro-Beckett. No amount of Hail Mary's will save my soul from hell.

Comment

Well, that was pretty sweet. Now I'm even more excited than I was before about this movie.
                      sigpic
                      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                      "...phu...ah..."
                      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Havent seen the 7 minute trailer so this might be a really stupid question. Why is jean grey in human form? Isn't she supposed to look like this:

http://www.newsarama.com/Marvel/Ends..._400_col_t.jpg

Granted, in some of the pictures I googled it seemed like just jean grey with flames surrounding her.........but will she look completely human in X3?

Comment

Nah; she always looked human as Phoenix, far as I know. Sometimes her surrounding flames would look like a bird, but I don't think she ever changed form herself.

Comment

Originally posted by Syera
                            Nah; she always looked human as Phoenix, far as I know. Sometimes her surrounding flames would look like a bird, but I don't think she ever changed form herself.
                            That's what I thought too. I do have some of the comics with her as Phoenix. I'll have to dig them out and take a peek sometime soon.
                            sigpic
                            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                            "...phu...ah..."
                            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Ok, that makes sense because I saw a spoiler pic.....

Spoiler:

In which her and Wolverine were getting a little busy.

Comment

Working...
                              X