Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What will happen in season six? (spoilers please)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What will happen in season six? (spoilers please)

???

Is this speculation or are you asking for people who know?

Comment

Well so far no official word on what could be happening in Season 6, as I am sure they are currently writing the new episodes.

As for my opinion - I hope we get to see in the first maybe 2 episodes Zod still in control of Lex and a major confrontation with Clark with plenty of action.

Some spoilers from KryptonSite are:

The two Kryptonian baddies last seen in "Arrival" won't be back this year, but they may return in Season 6.

It is rumored that James Marsters may appear in Smallville's Season 6 premiere.

Comment

I heard that James Masters was going to become a cast regular.
        Oh I reckon Zod will play a big role . I cant wait for him to shout 'SON OF JOREL KNEEL BEFORE ZOD !!!!!!!!!!!'
        Hopefully we will get rid of Lana or Lois (I find Lois annoying and Lana is just mopey most of the time)
        Im hoping for the proper fleshing out of Lex's Evil. Him becoming fully evil (perhpas hes conducting an experiment and Lana gets caught up in it and killed and as a result he goes super evil a bit like Darth Vader XD).
        All I can say is it looks to be better then before !!!!
        Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

...:lol Lana is going have a baby.....either Clark's, or Zod's.....

I think Season 6 will be the last.
          Actor:"A zombie has no will of his own. You see them sometimes, walking around blindly with dead eyes. Following orders." Not knowing what they do, not caring."Bob Hope :" You mean like Democrats?"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWpU8...elated&search=Bob Hope in the movie ghostbreakers.

Comment

Lois or Lana can't die because they are in the Superman movies. Chloe can however. The longest this show can last is Season 7.

Comment

Originally posted by nightowl300
              Lois or Lana can't die because they are in the Superman movies. Chloe can however. The longest this show can last is Season 7.
              I agree. Clark has to grow up, be a reporter and Superman, plus he has to start pining for Lois. Yea, that could be done in 2 years.

"We'll keep the light on for you."

Comment

Maybe finally have a cool fight scene.

I am sick of the you throw me a couple of feet and then I'll turn around and throw you too.

Lex now can go toe to toe with Clark.

I want an epic clash where thier blows create shockwaves that topple buildings and impacts that leave huge craters in the ground. I mean these are guy's that wield god like powers have them show it.

And god please DO NOT let Lex say Kneel before Zod to Clark.

It will be the line that writes a million slash fics.

Comment

No matter what season 6 holds, I wait for it with great anticipation. That finale was amazing, IMO, and I can't wait to see Clark go further down the path to becoming Superman. Also,
                  Spoiler:
                  I can't wait to see how he gets out of the mess he's in.
                  sigpic
                  MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                  "...phu...ah..."
                  "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                  Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Lana does need a slap.
                    I HATE SY-FY

Comment

Hopefully we can see him fly now.
                      I HATE SY-FY

Comment

Originally posted by nightowl300
                        Yes, but there's plenty of stuff in Smallville that contradicts the movies - like the fact that in Smallville Clark and Lois know each other before he moves to the city and works for the Daily Planet. Besides, I thought Pa Kent was alive in the movies?
                        Smallville is it's own reality of sorts, it shouldn't be thought of in terms of what's been done in the movies or the comics. It should just be enjoyed on it's own.

Comment

Originally posted by The Ori
                          Lana does need a slap.
                          But won't..... They will get crushed by Zod.....shot by Lex and even

have to deal with Clark who still loves Lana...
                          Actor:"A zombie has no will of his own. You see them sometimes, walking around blindly with dead eyes. Following orders." Not knowing what they do, not caring."Bob Hope :" You mean like Democrats?"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWpU8...elated&search=Bob Hope in the movie ghostbreakers.

Comment

Clark is a dimwit, I'm ready for Lana to go, move on to Chloe already. Yeah, I don't want to hear Lex say kneel before Zod either, but maybe something like Jor-El was my brother, I am your uncle, maybe get a little Kane & Able in there. Or, just maybe, some New Kryptonians.

Comment

Originally posted by PuddleJumper14
                              Yes, but there's plenty of stuff in Smallville that contradicts the movies - like the fact that in Smallville Clark and Lois know each other before he moves to the city and works for the Daily Planet. Besides, I thought Pa Kent was alive in the movies?
                              Smallville is it's own reality of sorts, it shouldn't be thought of in terms of what's been done in the movies or the comics. It should just be enjoyed on it's own.
                              Yep it is different than all other previous superman things, but is still has the same values, and offers another interpretation, which so far has been fantastic imo.
                              Science Fiction is an existential metaphor; it allows us to tell stories about the human condition.

Isaac Asimov once said individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence has become crucial to our salvation if we are to be saved at all.

[/QUOTE]

SENFORUMS.com

Comment

Working...
                              X