This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WILL DANIEL BE A FATHER? [{(Spoilers)}]

Will daniel be the father of vala's baby?

In my oppinion no I don't think so.
    sigpic

I don't think they ever had sex.

Comment

Originally posted by captain jake
      Will daniel be the father of vala's baby?

In my oppinion no I don't think so.
      I don't think so either, but just imagine if he is...........

That would be pretty freaky. His daughter being bent on galactic domination. I wonder how he would react to this news.

Best Stargate quote:
      Sheppard: (yells to McKay) Canadian football is a joke! Celine Dion is overrated! Zelenka is smarter than you are!
      Green is your friend.

Comment

Yes but it has been rumored that it happened off screen or perhaps some ori trick.
        sigpic

Comment

well he dealed with his wife do you think he could handle it if it was his daughter?

700 POSTS
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by capitan jake
            Yes but it has been rumored that it happened off screen or perhaps some ori trick

well he dealed with his wife do you think he could handle it if it was his daughter?
            What are you talking about?

Best Stargate quote:
            Sheppard: (yells to McKay) Canadian football is a joke! Celine Dion is overrated! Zelenka is smarter than you are!
            Green is your friend.

Comment

The first one was replying to Dark monarch

The 2nd one was replying to you
              sigpic

Comment

They were in different galaxies when it happened so I do not see how he could be.
                There is a spoiler alert to your thread, what exaclty is the spoiler?
                Filetta

Comment

No, I don't think Daniel's the father of Vala's child.
                  sigpic
                  MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                  "...phu...ah..."
                  "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                  Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by Filetta
                    They were in different galaxies when it happened so I do not see how he could be.
                    There is a spoiler alert to your thread, what exaclty is the spoiler?
                    VALA IS PREGNANT!
                    sigpic

Comment

I heard a interview that hinted towards it but im not sure.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by captain jake
                        VALA IS PREGNANT!
                        Ok I guess that could be considered a spoiler for those that did not see season 9.
                        Filetta

Comment

Umm, I think you need to have sex to get pregnant - except when there are ancient energy beings concerned.

Daniel and Vala never had sex, it was never hinted at, and I very much doubt they would suddenly pull that out of their... ear.
                          Disclaimer: All opinions stated within this post are relevant to the author herself, and do not in any way represent the opinions of God, Country, The Powers That Be or Greater Fandom.

Any resemblance to aforementioned opinions are purely coincidental.

Comment

Originally posted by Deevil
                            Umm, I think you need to have sex to get pregnant - except when there are ancient energy beings concerned.

Daniel and Vala never had sex, it was never hinted at, and I very much doubt they would suddenly pull that out of their... ear.
                            Um, given Vala...I think it was one of those off screen things. But

Spoiler:
                            Adria is also trying to develop a relationship with her mother, leading to the inevitable...Adria will join the side of good in the end.

You'd think that she'd include Daniel.
                            http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

Man, Daniel is a freaking saint!

The man has not been laid in more than 6 years and he still turns down wild crazy monkey love.

Comment

Working...
                              X