Stargate artists

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stargate artists

I am planning on creating a comic fan-fic for stargate. are there any artists out there that would like to join the team?

Originally posted by STÅRGATE: ?MEGA
    I am planning on creating a comic fan-fic for stargate. are there any artists out there that would like to join the team?
    Sounds interesting but I'm not much of a comic kinda guy myself... The closest thing remotely to do with comics I've done is This which I didn't even draw... I painted it.

Comment

i like your work. if you are interested i could use your talents. Send me a message if you are.

Comment

Well... I am interested but right now, I'm in the middle of exams and over the Summer I hope to be getting a job so I'm actually not able to say that I can devote time to this yet...

How many people do you have working on it already if any?

Comment

Once you are done with exams we could talk further about the comic based series. But in the mean time we could chat about the series on msn messanger. Message me and i will give you my email address.

Comment

Still looking for more artists. Also if you are good at writing comic conversations/scripts, let me know.

Comment

I could create the ship scenes of the comic (if any, of course). I use sprite arts (like that used in 2-d games), and it could add the special effects feel to the comic.
              You look but you do not see. You listen but you do not hear. You cannot accept us, but we are here to stay. You think we are just a shadow, a bad memory that will go away if you ignore us long enough but we won't.

We are human too whether you like it or not. We are here and our time is now. Together we can only soar. We will remain strong forever more, and nothing can quell our pride.

-LGBT-

Comment

I got a new user name. For some reason i cant log in as STÅRGATE: ?MEGA any more.

Any ways: for all of you who are still interested in joining the staff as artists you are still welcome. For more information on the series you can check out my new thread at All new series: Stargate: Omega Curse

Love to hear from you,

Sebs

Comment

Working...
                X