Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Suspicion - what happened to the third drone?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Suspicion - what happened to the third drone?

OK, there were three drones with Steve.

One was shot and didn't get get up again
    One blew himself up
    But what happened to the third one?

As for Steve, when the Lanteans started shooting at them he legged it and disappeared behind the stones and left the fighting to the drones and it looked like he was trying to sneak away when Teyla spotted him. He seemed confident enough when it was just Teyla he was facing and not the rest of the Lanteans and their more powerful guns.

I guess Steve and the other higher ranking Wraith like him are there to command the drones and not to get involved in the fighting so much. They're probably ordered not to put themselves in the firing line because, unlike the drones, they're not cannon-fodder and the hive actually needs them.

Two were killed the drones, then one was about to get capture when he setof his self destruct thing. The last one was Steve and he was brawling with Tyla.

Thats what happen anyways. But as for Steve's type of wraith there the ones who are more elite so as you say will let the drones do the fighting but there way more powerful than the drones.

Comment

I agree, just seen this again and it's not clear. But then, don't think it really matters.
      sigpic
      "Ce qui ressemble a l'amour est toujours de l'amour." - Tristan Bernard

Comment

Its not clear i had top check some script or something to read what happened. But i kinda do remember the episode and i'm sure i saw the first one get shot then the rest killed/capture but i wouldn't bet money on it.

Comment

Working...
        X